• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erotic and Sexy

Diane Andrews

Official Checked Star Member
When it comes to sexiness, what do you find the MOST sexy about a woman?

I'm not talking about physical features, I mean is it in her walk? The way she holds herself? Her personality? Her intelligence?

Inquiring minds (me) want to know ;)

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
The manner in which she carries herself ...her personality, the way she dresses and the way she speaks. A woman having strong confidence in herself (but not stuck up) also plays a pretty big part in it too, if you ask me.

Diane Andrews

The manner in which she carries herself ...her personality, the way she dresses and the way she speaks. A woman having strong confidence in herself (but not stuck up) also plays a pretty big part in it too, if you ask me.

I couldn't agree with you more. Confident, but not arrogant. Sexy but not conceited. I've always loved a sexy, elegant, and secretly naughty woman :)

Deepcover

Closed Account
A woman who is sensual is very sexy and who is also confident in the bedroom...like she knows how to command the damn room when it's on...Doesn't hurt if she knows how to make out with a lil naughty tongue during the moment...and she is very open minded with a pleasing personality to top it all off

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
MOST sexy? Well, I'd have to put intelligence, wisdom and/or personality at the top of the list.

The prettiest girl in the world, but who is dumb as a bag of hair and has the personality of a flat rock... she can keep walking. I'd much rather spend time with an average looking girl who is fun, bright and has a good disposition. To me, that is sexy. Plus, til some egghead figures out how to synthesize fake personalities, you know that whatever she has in that department is the real thing.

Diane Andrews

MOST sexy? Well, I'd have to put intelligence, wisdom and/or personality at the top of the list.

The prettiest girl in the world, but who is dumb as a bag of hair and has the personality of a flat rock... she can keep walking. I'd much rather spend time with an average looking girl who is fun, bright and has a good disposition. To me, that is sexy. Plus, til some egghead figures out how to synthesize fake personalities, you know that whatever she has in that department is the real thing.

I think this goes the same for woman, at least it does for me. A man could be the MOST attractive man I've ever seen, but I'm always scared to hear him open his mouth. If he's arrogant or full of himself, or if he's ditsy (yes, men can be that lol), then it's a total turn off.

It's definitely the personality and what comes from within for me; with both men and women.