• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Shay

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
https://www.primecurves.com/emma-shay-bodacious-girl-next-door-scoreland/
7.jpg 11 (2).jpg

she is really awesome! but her first 2 sets (N.MAG and score) are really ugly! and unwatchable quality! those jerks of scoreland, they'v never been masters about photos but they start shooting with smartphones now? i saw the same horror on the latest set of kim velez and others, who's this donkey bad imitation of a photographer? i hope they use other jerks from now on for next sets!
shame! after more then 40 years experience behind they came out with this garbage!!

O85

Closed Account
she is really awesome! but her first 2 sets (N.MAG and score) are really ugly! and unwatchable quality! those jerks of scoreland, they'v never been masters about photos but they start shooting with smartphones now? i saw the same horror on the latest set of Kim Velez and others, who's this donkey bad imitation of a photographer? i hope they use other jerks from now on for next sets!
shame! after more then 40 years experience behind they came out with this garbage!!

Might be due to COVID restrictions, or something. Must be. Same goes for Kim. Terrible photos indeed

ok man, covid have effects on human being, but not on photocamera, latest set of Kim Velez 4 example is 1200 pxls!! not even 20 years ago, maybe someone must tell to SCORESHIT guys that we are in 2021!