• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ember Reigns or Love Giselle

Ember Reigns or Love Giselle

• Ember Reigns

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Love Giselle

Votes: 52 68.4%

• Total voters
:bowdown:Love Gisele. I could wax on about how virtually perfect a specimen the chick is but no sense in another iteration from me about her.

you cant go wrong with either one but Love Giselle has talking to me more so she gets my vote but both are stunners

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
This is the kind of thing I find hard to vote for because neither of them are bad or even close to being just average. If I was forced to choose I would go with Giselle. Ember is pretty great, and I wouldn't want it to seem otherwise, but Giselle looks like she's going to be near the very top, or maybe the very best person in adult modeling for the foreseeable future if she stays with it, especially once Sandee Westgate calls it a career. There is very few people that have it all like she does. The combination of looks that are among the very best along with her personality and intelligence almost never comes along, and if it does it happens maybe a couple of times a decade or so. So I go with Giselle, but it's more a testament to how great Gisele is than anything negative about Ember.

awww this is very sweet! i appreciate the kind words and compliments that go beyond "looks" :lovecoupl

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:bowdown:Love Gisele. I could wax on about how virtually perfect a specimen the chick is but no sense in another iteration from me about her.

This. :thumbsup: That's not to say anything negative about Ember, but Gisele is in her own league.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
they're both super-hot ;), but Love Gisele wins this one by a very narrow margin

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm not even sure that they know each other, but I still say my Super Soaker Showdown would be a must see webcam event. I was going to say Nude Paintball. But those things can bruise you up. And if one of them happens to be a great shot, the other one might not have a "social life" for several weeks. :eek:

They're both a lot of fun on here though - both keep it light & easy. And Ember is a sweetie too. But Gisele won me over when I saw these pics months ago: my wallet? sure, you can borrow it. just brings it back whenever.:rolleyes:

IDK about you guys , but Love Gisele and Bree Olson are the only 2 blonde I'd like to have a go at , and i don't even fancy blonde, too much.:booty::rubbel:

I thought this might have been the poll that gave Gisele her first loss but she seems to have come out on top again. I like Embers fuller figure myself, but Gisele is beautiful no doubt.
How about a G/G set to satisfy the fans?

Eastcoast1

Banned
Seriously, Ember is HOT, but c'mon now, Gisele is just too much!