• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elle B (Met Art) / Elle L (Domai)

Re: Elle B (Met Art)

Probably my favorite girl on Met-Art. She's the reason I paid to join the site. One look at her cute face and body and I'm COMPELLED to jack off, even if I've already done it that day.

This is the first gallery I've seen of her inserting a toy: http://www.pink-tacos.com/ss/902/book-mark.html I'm glad to see she's branching out and I don't think she'll lose her charm.

Probably my favorite girl on Met-Art. She's the reason I paid to join the site. One look at her cute face and body and I'm COMPELLED to jack off, even if I've already done it that day.

This is the first gallery I've seen of her inserting a toy: http://www.pink-tacos.com/ss/902/book-mark.html I'm glad to see she's branching out and I don't think she'll lose her charm.

great pics. this girl is so cute. wanna see more of this

well, you can't be such a fan, since that girl doesn't look like Elle (I was hoping for anything new :( but there is still at least one set yet to be released on domai or godessnudes)

she seems to have brown eyes whereas Elle has blue ones, she doesn't look like she has ear rings unlike Elle, her head looks a bit bigger and she doesn't smile the same way (seriously, Elle has a prettiest smile)

and, err... she is my favourite model too. I'm interested in anything you may find about her which isn't on met-art, domai, godessnudes or averotica. thank you.

she seems to have brown eyes whereas Elle has blue ones, she doesn't look like she has ear rings unlike Elle, her head looks a bit bigger and she doesn't smile the same way (seriously, Elle has a prettiest smile)

Yeah, I decided myself that they're not the same girl. For me it was the location of their moles that decided it.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
She retired from nude modelling in 2008, and gave birth to a boy in Dec 2008

Probably she is Ellana Brovaski , if the Faceburka page of that name is not fake