• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Education/Profession Level

Highest education attained?

• High School Dropout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High School Graduate/G.E.D.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Vocational/Technical/Trade School Graduate

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 2-Year College Graduate/Associate's Degree

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 4-Year University Graduate/Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • PhD./M.D./J.D. etc.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
What is the highest level of education you've completed? Used US terminology. For those of you not familiar, High School is normally Grades 9-12 before heading on to College, University, or Trade/Vocational School, or Military Service.

A G.E.D. is a General Educational Development certification for people who did not finish the High School curriculum but through testing have demonstrated the equivilent academic skills.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
What cateogry would culinary school fall under? :dunno:

hooked on phonics

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Er...where does membership of the [UK] Securities & Investment Institute fit in?

I'll let Wikipedia explain...

The Securities & Investment Institute (SII) is a City of London-based professional body for those who work in the financial and investment industry

Based in the City of London at the heart of the world’s leading international market place and with offices in China, India, Singapore, Dubai and Dublin, SII’s investment qualifications offer individuals the opportunity to achieve core competence and foster strong careers. Building and maintaining professionalism and trust underpins all SII’s activities for its students and members.

The Institute offers qualifications, training and industry membership for over 42,000 City professionals. As the main examining body for the industry, the Institute provides vocational qualifications. Over 40,000 SII qualifications are taken every year at Computer Based Test (CBT) centres worldwide.

The SII offers five grades of membership, the highest three carrying designatory letters:

• Fellow (FSI)
  • Member (MSI)
  • Associate (ASI)
  • Student
  • Affiliate

Details
http://www.sii.org.uk/WEB5/Infopool.nsf/HTML/mMembership-Home-page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_&_Investment_Institute

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have an associates degree. Big fuckin deal!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I have an associates degree. Big fuckin deal!

Me too. I have an associates degree in, SIIIIIGH, this is so worthless...

"Associate in Applied Science in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts"

AKA - a $40,000 piece of paper that doesn't mean anything.

High school grad.

Senior year I went through major depression. Now I tell myself I saved myself thousands of dollars to end up in a retail job anyway.

It matters what u got the degree in. If you have a BA in english or history, all u can do is teach. Get something in the medical/nursing field. You have to go where the jobs are-not what u like. The u.s. is changing. 10 or 20 years from now, good paying jobs will be even scarcer to find then they are now.....

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
AAS in Criminal Jusice and Corrections. Worst possible degree to get if you move outside the US!!

I'm a couple credits away from finishing my first Masters. Looking at starting a second one... but also thinking about how shitty the economy looks and the fact that I should probably just save my pennies for a few years.