• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eastbound & Down - HBO Show

Have you watched it? Kinda of John Rocker with a bigger id.

Thoughts on the new HBO show?

The new season is off to a great start. Kiss my ass and suck my dick everyone.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
got it tivoed for later this week. my girlfriend won't admit she likes it, but doesn't want me to watch it til she gets here later in the week

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Really good show, I enjoy watching it, every week. Your fucking out!

Season two has been fantastic. So many awesome Kenny Powers’s quotes and words of wisdom. :yesyes:

"It’s no mystery that ass has always been tits’ greatest enemy... It’s almost like a Muslim-Jewish thing, but with tits and ass."

"Remember, there is no "I" in team, but there is a "U" in c*nt. So don't be little jealous c*nts, ok?"

"This is me every night, dude. Just staring at buttholes, and gettin' a buzz on."

"Does it make your life easier to just throw a quick, racist term at somebody? A man who has seen the things I've seen... experienced the loss and pain that I've experienced... I transcend race, hombre

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
My brother keeps telling me to watch it, so naturally I haven't checked it out yet. He said it's right up my alley though. Maybe I'll tune in some day.

Season two has been fantastic. So many awesome Kenny Powers’s quotes and words of wisdom. :yesyes:

"It’s no mystery that ass has always been tits’ greatest enemy... It’s almost like a Muslim-Jewish thing, but with tits and ass."

Truly a great quote! ;)

Season two was a little weak, but season 1 was epic.

Namreg

Banned
i think it's a bit overrated. kenny himself is indeed funny at times, but at other times they simply substitute vulgarity for a joke. and the 'woman of his dreams' is really rather unattractive... to me, anyway. there are worse shows, but there are better ones, too.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It was funnier last year. Not too many laughs this season. Meh.

Watched all four seasons. Every one fucking brilliant. Got to say Sacha Baron Cohen in the first 2 minutes of S4E8 has to be the funniest start to a tv show or movie since the dawn of time.