• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dors feline

Official Checked Star Member
tumblr_lc1h5fE4PB1qb32lmo1_500.jpg

A little thankyou to those who are4 voting and a reminder to keep voting! thankyou lovers!!!

xxxxxx

i saw you were #15 in best official site in the missfreeones and thus i got curious: do you have a guesstimate as to when your website will be in action? also i saw you were #9 in euro babe, #15 in cam girl, #6 in adult model, and #17 in ocsm...so still good luck :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Voted for Dors in every possible catagory. She's in a good position in several catagories.

Been a big fan since day one, joined Gods Girls just for Dors, and was a member of her old site - Just waiting for the new one now!

Keeping my fingers crossed that one day we'll see a hardcore scene, but until then I'll put in my votes and continue to watch this gorgeous babes career develop! :D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/dors-feline said:
Dors Feline[/URL][/B], post: 5134154, member: 373702"]tonight im doing a freeones webcam show!! come see me squeeze out of my freeones boobtube!!

vote for me in this last two days!!

www.vote4bustydorsfeline.com

see my blog for details on the show tonight!

www.dorslovesit.co.uk

Yes , votes for you.Thank you for allowing us to squeeze your boobs.We are honored.

Love those clips! Love her new hairstyle: whenever she changes her look, it's always sexy. What an absolutely gorgeous fucking female!!! :iloveyou: