• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does the Union of Soviet Republicans have a realistic chance of winning the mid-terms with all their coddling of Putin's ball sack?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
...and is Trump really still their guy with his known ties to Putin, Moscow, and the Russian mafia?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
They are the odds-on favorite at present. Keep in mind that the Republican Party lost 26 House seats in 2018 (normal). Obama lost seats in his midterm elections as well.

For all the talk about loving freedom, the Republicans surely embrace those want to deprive others of it.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
They will gains control of both. And that will end any legislation to help anyone who really needs it do the future. plus ending any hope to bring accountability to our soon to be Overlords.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
They will gains control of both. And that will end any legislation to help anyone who really needs it do the future. plus ending any hope to bring accountability to our soon to be Overlords.

I hope you're wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🙁

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Here’s the strategy: 🤞

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Last edited:
Man...I don't do the political thing much. But I wanna thank the OP for making me laugh the pastrami out of my sandwich after I read that thread title. (y)(y)