• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you shave/remove your anal hair?

Shaving pubic hair isn't unusual or men or women (hence why "manscaping" is a thing), but I think actually shaving anal hair is less popular. And yet, that's the part where your shit literally gets caught and stays there until you shower (or unless you have a bidet or Japanese toilet). And if you or your partner do anything oral around the anal area, or even just simply 69ing, the aesthetics of a cleanly maintained anal area can't be understated.

And yet, I don't think it's not standard grooming procedure for many people. Seems like it should be.

It's all swings and roundabouts, because the tiny bits of shit which get caught in the anal hair actually give off pheromones which attract women

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I wonder if he uses duct tape down there? :devilish:

Paul Rudd's line, "You look like a Man-O-Lantern." Classic. (y)

Last edited:
CLOSE SHAVE: Trans woman who sued beauticians for refusing to wax her scrotum loses human rights lawsuit
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10201139/jessica-yaniv-trans-loses-scrotum-wax-case/

She brought legal proceedings against five home-based female estheticians – waxing experts – who would not perform the treatment on her scrotum.
The verdict stated: "Human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.”
In many of these complaints, she is also motivated to punish racialized and immigrant women based on her perception that certain ethnic groups … are ‘taking over’ and advancing an agenda hostile to the interests of LGBTQ+ people.

This one was muddied by the fact that she was a racist with ulterior motives, but it does raise the question of what would happen if a legit trans person was refused this service. Or even just a straight male who wanted to keep it tidy down there.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
As a straight male, I ask my wife to help out, she can see it better then me, and if I can trust her with that, I can trust her with anything.....except chocolate.