• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Like Chili On A Burger?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Chili Burgers might be my favorite kind of burgers. An open face Chili Size with 2 patties and lots of chili and cheese is even better.

If you are ever in LA you must go to The Original Tommy's on Beverly and Rampart.

c90548457bf070af994a6a66f11f8714.png

Tommy%27s1.0.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I fucking love Tommy's. I had it about a year ago last. Went down to LA to hang out with my lover. It was super yummy.

I fucking love Tommy's. I had it about a year ago last. Went down to LA to hang out with my lover. It was super yummy.

I read that in the weird character that Will Ferrell used to play on SNL's voice. Try it. It's fun.

Adam, did you and your lover eat your Tommy's Chili Burgers in the hot'tub prior to doing the sex?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I read that in the weird character that Will Ferrell used to play on SNL's voice. Try it. It's fun.

Adam, did you and your lover eat your Tommy's Chili Burgers in the hot'tub prior to doing the sex?

Haha, well done. I read yourself as Vince McMahon. Not even joking, one time my room had one of those jacuzzi things. That was a fun night.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
When I make my own home made hamburgers I do. I love my spicy stuff, chili, satay, pepper, garlic etc.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Never had it on a burger, but obviously on dogs or fries....if it's my chili. When I make chili, usually in a 32qt sauce pot, I always freeze a couple of smaller portions, in case I want chili cheese fries, or chili on a big old hot dog, preferably from the deli counter, and not a package out of the cooler. I make really good chili. Very thick and meaty, spicy with heat, but not enough to burn.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Hamburger + toppings that make it runneth over the side = not a burger, anymore. It is a salad, or 'dish' food.

Pizza + reverse to cheese on bottom and an ass-ton of sauce on top = fuck your chicago style pizza, you disgusting lout. That is now a tomato salad.

If you have to eat with utensils or while struggling to not make a mess, it is NO BURGER. Sloppy joes arent called 'burgers'. Same with ... 'that' monstrosity, up there.

Is it great? Yes. Is it a burger, no.

A pub by me has a damn fine open face chili burger. Jalapenos, cheese, chili, onion chunks and I forget what else. Best 6.50 ever.

I like burger in my chili. Sometimes I'll even pressure cook some stew meat to a tender perfection and add that in for more meaty goodness ;)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm thinking that I *might* have tried it once back in college. I can't exactly remember lots of things I might have eaten back then though. ;)

I do like good chili, but I'm just OK with chili fries. Not sure how I'd feel about chili on my burger. Maybe I'll try it sometime and see.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't know, every time I come back to this thread to see the new post, I pass that picture. That's not what chili looks like....at least not MY chili. I get that it's made that way to be a sauce, but there's no possible way any dish, could be "chilied", with MY chili, and not need a knife and a fork. The picture above looks like a thick chili sauce, probably very good, but made for a topping, not a bowl.

Chili Burgers might be my favorite kind of burgers. An open face Chili Size with 2 patties and lots of chili and cheese is even better.

If you are ever in LA you must go to The Original Tommy's on Beverly and Rampart.

c90548457bf070af994a6a66f11f8714.png

Tommy%27s1.0.jpg

I live in SoCal and looooooooooove Tommy's. I have been to this one - it is open 24 hours/day. Seriously.

The thing about Tommy's is: It has been said in case of a Nuclear War, Cockroaches are the only thing that will survive. So will Tommy's Chili.

I can only go early in the day - no later than about 2p. Because the chili sits in your stomach for days afterwards. 3 days later when you belch you are still tasting the chili. You have to eat it early in the day because you need time to process it before going to bed.

It is a place you can only eat at about 3-4 times a YEAR because every time you go you leave saying you will never go back because of how much heartburn you have - but you do because you love it. And if you are going to HELL - take the direct path - get the Chili Cheese Fries, too.

Love Tommy's but Tommy's doesn't love the stomachs it calls home

For the longest time I was under the impression that most people were into chili burgers and got them everywhere. Maybe chili burgers are more of a SoCal kind of thing? I realized not everyone was into chili burgers after seeing his video. He did seem to like it after trying it though. I think he's from Connecticut.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I actually really like McDonalds Spicy Signature Collection burger from their range. Every time I go to a McD's I have one! :drool2:

signature-spicy-new-img.jpg

If I cook my own burgers I always like a healthy load of Reggae Reggae Jerk sauce in it too

41BemLAoabL._SY445_.jpg