• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do i really look like terri summers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa

Banned
Somesaid in the Terri Chat ( sorry 4 not rembering your name ) i looked like terri do u agree ( im open to critisim so dont hold back)

(Scorpion said: Is it just me or do Lisa and Terri look amost like one another?

Both very beautiful women in my eyes.)

I wouldn't say you looked THAT similar, but I would agree that you are both very beautiful women!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I can see a little terri in you. Either way you are hot.

and us 3 mainly, we're showing the rest how to be hardcore fans!!!! can i get an AMEN?????!!!!!

Scorpion

Banned
AMEN Violator.

Yes Lisa it was me who made that comment about you and Terri looking alike and i meant every word. I seriously doubt anyone would wanna criticize a woman as beautiful and as open as you Lisa. *You owe me now* JK

Europa

Banned
Haha this thread with benefit of hindsight must make some people smile! :D:D

I think this thread is odd anyway considering that the only pics I ever saw of 'Lisa' she was blonde and looked nothing like Terri...so 'she' must have decided to change 'her' looks, lol.

That isn't actually Lisa in the avatar. She did have another one prior to that which she claimed was her (although the real Lisa was probably a hairy bloke) but admittedly it looked nothing like Terri Summers. I think I was just trying to be nice. :o

I don't see it at all... No resemblence. Terri is just a sexai beastie. Lisa wasn't all that great looking even if that were her.

Status
Not open for further replies.