• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] DESPERATELY trying to find a Janet Jacme w/ Julian St. Jox Scene

There has to be a Janet Jacme enthusiast who can help me out here. This scene had to have been shot roughly between 1993 - 1995 when she had really long, really curly hair with copper/blondish highlights. It takes place in a room with black walls and there may have been a blow-up doll or clown figure or something in the corner.

It is bar none, the greatest anal scene I ever saw her do in her heyday (maybe in her entire career) as well as one of my favorite blow-job scenes. I don't even like Julian St. Jox that much as a performer, but the great angles and close-ups of his dick pumping her asshole and her hip gyrations and ass-popping are incredible. It's sweaty, her ass oiled up and dripping, it's so crazy. The scene ends with Julian St. Jox pulling his dick out of her ass and nutting probably his hardest load all down her ass crack. Not a creampie, but almost as good.

There are scenes that I located that look close to it, but they are not it. It is super energetic, sweaty, and filthy. If you know what I'm talking about, you'll probably remember by how her asshole is like playing Hungry Hungry Hippo with this dick.

Help me out, please. Thanks.