• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Re: Delanie the Bubble Butt Brazilian Beauty

.................................More then a handful of t & a

Where I'm from that's not a bubble butt, that's known as a lard ass with a cottage cheese coating.

To each his own!!!

(actually, I'm glad some people do dig chicks like this, but I'm just not one of 'em)

Where I'm from that's not a bubble butt, that's known as a lard ass with a cottage cheese coating.

To each his own!!!

(actually, I'm glad some people do dig chicks like this, but I'm just not one of 'em)

well go back to where you're from and bring me back some peaches to go with my cottage cheese please. :thefinger

the wtf means that you can't link directly to that site. I d ont kno w how you fix t hat. :angels:

And ... I think Luana is a whole different sweet azz.

the wtf means that you can't link directly to that site. I d ont kno w how you fix t hat. :angels:

And ... I think Luana is a whole different sweet azz.
I thought her name was Luana cuz most of the vids of her on dailymotion said her name was Luana.

Just unspace "d a i l y m o t i o n.c o m"

d a i l y m o t i o n.c o m/related/x6ofk6_brazilian-booty-queen-luana_sexy/video/x6dxi5_luana-bubble-butt-beauty-pt3_sexy

d a i l y m o t i o n.c o m/related/x6ofk6_brazilian-booty-queen-luana_sexy/video/x64ogk_luana-big-butt-brazilian_sexy

Thank you, Jebus. I've been looking for this girl for the longest time. She absolutely does go by Darlene as well. She's in a couple of BrazilBang videos.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

Just google Brazil Bang Darlene and you'll find an amazing video of her in red. I'd post it, but it's a direct link and the mods won't allow it.