• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dallas reboot

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TNT gives series order to 'Dallas' reboot -- FIRST PHOTO

It’s official: TNT is bringing back Dallas, and with original series stars Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray.

The 1980s hit will get a modern makeover on the cable network, which just gave its new version of Dallas a 10-episode series order (full official description below). But you don’t have to wait until next summer, when the series debuts, to get a look at the show: TNT will give viewers a preview of the pilot on Monday night during the season premieres of The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles.

“TNT has explored the possibility of an updated version of Dallas for several years, but it wasn’t until we read Cynthia Cidre’s outstanding pilot script that we knew we had the foundation for a great new series,” said Michael Wright head of programming for TNT. “It is incredibly exciting to see both new and familiar characters in the hands of a dream cast.”

Article

:facepalm:

So many good shows are cancelled every season and this is what they replace them with. Besides, I already know who shot J.R.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Where are they filming it....a nursing home?? Maybe Cliff Barnes will kill JR for cheating at checkers.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im sick of people redoing old shit.

just let it die. if it was good, then doing ruin it.

It seems like Hollywood is telling us they don't know how to be creative anymore so we will just keep redoing things. Whats next? Saved by the Bell: The Grandkids?

so TNT is officially reaching all the way to t h e back burner to come up with.....something...anything....with moving pictures and sound.

Jon S.

Banned
It seems like Hollywood is telling us they don't know how to be creative anymore so we will just keep redoing things. Whats next? Saved by the Bell: The Grandkids?

You're exactly right......it's a total lack of creativity in Hollywood.....that's why they have all gone to these so-called "reality" shows these days even.

Now, I've seen some reboots that they "currently have in the works"! ;) They include:

Thirtysomething - Rebooted as "Sixtysomething"

My Two Dads - Rebooted as "My Two Granddads"

Designing Women - Rebooted as "Designing Grannies"

Doogie Howser, M.D. - Rebooted at "Doogie Howser, AARP"

The Fall Guy - Rebooted as "The Help I've Fallen and Can't Get Up Guy"

Married With Children - Rebooted as "Married With Grandchildren"

In the Heat of the Night - Rebooted as "In the Heat of Menopause"

The Wonder Years - Rebooted as "The Depends Years"

Baywatch - Rebooted as "Baywatch: Geritol Beach"

Sounds like they've got some "great" shows in the pipeline! :thumbsup: I for one can't wait to see them! ha ha ha!