• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

College Days 12, I Dream of Brea

ban-one

Works for panties
(Click here for Part 11.)

Just so we’re clear, we’re back into fantasy now. This didn’t really happen between me and Brea. Tittyman5000, I hope you like it, because this is for your request (very long ago). Sorry about the wait.

While we were at college, Breanne (the hot, brunette step-daughter of my cousin, making Brea and me only related by law and not biologically) and I had stayed in touch. But we didn’t have as much time to chat, text, or email each other with college taking up the bulk of our time with classes and studying, and we had jobs, and other friends and relationships that pretty much took up all the rest of our time. But after graduation, Brea decided she would treat herself to a little vacation as a reward for graduating, a week at a private beach house. Since we hadn’t seen each other in four years and remembering all the fun we had together, Brea asked me if I’d like to join her so we could rekindle our relationship. Also remembering the fun we had, I of course said yes, and she was happily pleased, excited even, and said she’d see me there in a few days. With Brea asking me to join her, I started thinking back to all the fun we had together, despite having to sneak around to do it and almost getting caught a few times. With all the memories I had freshly brought back, that night, I dreamed about Brea:

As I slept in my bed, I was woken by the sound of my door opening, and I sleepily looked through the dim light to see Brea in a silk robe, tied tight around her figure, smiling at me. Brea seductively whispered with a smile as she slowly untied the belt, “I couldn’t wait the few days to see you and have you inside me again, so I snuck in. I wanna have my way with you right now,” her smile growing as she dropped her robe to the floor, revealing her naked body looking just as good as ever. I smiled, got out of bed to hold her tight as we kissed, my shorts not hiding my growing erection at all, and Brea smiled as she rubbed my crotch and I squeezed her breasts and butt. Brea broke our kiss to drop to her knees, where she pulled my shorts down, letting my cock spring free. My erection for her was 50% longer and thicker than normal, and Brea smiled lustfully up at me before aggressively sucking my cock. After taking me to the back of her throat several times, and pressing hard, trying to get me down her throat, but unable to fit, she pulled me out, and smiled up at me, “I wanna ride you. I need your big dick in my tight, little pussy again.”

I lied on my bed, Brea straddled by cock, lined the head up with her opening, and she moaned as her vagina tried to stretch to accommodate my enlarged girth, forcing her to go slowly but the tightness felt amazing. Her breathing labored some from her pussy stretching to accommodate me, Brea moaned, “God, you’re so fucking big! You’re stretching my tight little pussy so fucking much!” “Your tight pussy feels great around me, Brea,” I replied, making her smile. Brea continued to slowly lower herself down onto me, her vagina stretching as it frantically secreted lubricant to provide enough, until she couldn’t stretch any longer and I hit her cervix with still a few inches to go. Astounded, Brea said, “Oh, my God! I’ve never had anyone so deep inside my pussy he hit my cervix!” She looked down, and said in further astonishment, “And I still don’t have all of you in me yet!” I said to her, “Well, just ride what you can.” “Okay,” Brea replied with a smile, and started slowly riding me, her pussy still tight around me, her secretions not quite sufficient enough for proper lubrication making for a rough ride, and her downstrokes stopped when she felt the head of my enlarged erection hit her cervix. As her frantic secretions started to catch up to the volume needed, Brea’s riding became smoother, faster, and harder, until the head of my cock was hitting her cervix like she would make me hit the back of her throat, making me groan in pleasure each time. The fullness making me hit pretty much everything inside her and the tightness great for me, we breathed hard and fast as Brea rode us to our orgasms. Brea neared her orgasm, and she slammed herself down hard onto me, hard enough she made me penetrate her cervix, already retracted as far as it could to lengthen her vagina making it form a funnel and her orifice to stretch open. The head of my cock entered her womb, making her cry out from the feeling, and we both came hard. Brea so hard with so much stimulation she squirted with a scream as her vagina clenched down on me as it tried to push me out but couldn’t. As I blew a larger than normal load of sperm directly into her womb, my cock further enlarged in her climaxing pussy, her contracting vagina pulling hard on me and milking my cock. But my head swelled inside her womb, locking it in place with her cervix acting like a Chinese finger trap to tighten around me as her vagina tugged hard on me, gripping me even tighter.

Our orgasms ended, Brea tried to get off my still erect cock, but she stopped feeling her cervix moving inside her and it and her pussy tightening around me to grip me even tighter to prevent me from leaving. She deviously smiled at me, “I can’t get off you. You’re stuck inside me in now. Locked in my womb and cunt like a Chinese finger trap. The harder either of us pulls, the harder I grip you. I won’t let go of you,” shaking her head as her smile grew. I asked her, “Why?” She smiled at me, “I love having your big dick inside me so much, I didn’t want you to leave. So I locked us together so we can’t be separated until you’ve fucked me like you’ve never fucked me before and pumped enough sperm into my womb the pressure forces you from me and I gush your cum,” smiling deviously at me. Brea continued, “Now fuck me like you’ve never fucked me before, with primal, animalistic passion, or you’re never getting out,” smiling sexily evilly.

With me stuck in her pussy and womb, I had no choice but I didn’t care either, I smiled at her and flipped us over to put her on her hands and knees with me behind her. I fucked Brea hard really good doggie and so deep I hit the top of her womb, squeezing her tits for leverage as I tweaked her hard nipples just like she liked, all while I snorted hot air onto the back of her neck and growled into her ear along with some naughty things. Brea grunted from each thrust into her and I pumped her vagina and cervix as they would tighten around me on the backstrokes to keep me locked inside her and loosen on the in strokes that stopped only when the head of my cock hitting the top of her womb. My cum inside her sloshed to rock her, making the fucking even harder, and Brea groaned, “Oh, my fucking God! You’re so fucking deep and feel so fucking huge inside me! The feeling is indescribable, but I absolutely love it! I love you so tight inside me and penetrating my womb with the head of your cock that I can’t let you go! I love us being locked together, making us one!” We quickly came again as I pumped an even larger dose of sperm into Brea’s womb with a groan and she squirted with a scream, and I grew larger inside her as she gripped me tighter. Her grip on me squeezed more sperm from me and locked me more in place. I pushed her shoulders down to keep going, but became upright myself to give Brea’s bottom the loving she liked, sharply smacking her and grabbing her to squeeze hard. I then leaned over Brea to tug her hair, arching her back to whisper more dirty things into her ear with some growls, and to groan in her ear as we climaxed. As I injected an even larger dose of cum into her womb, Brea screamed with her squirting orgasm, tightening her grip on me as I grew more inside her. The semen pumped into her filled Brea’s womb to and past capacity, as her belly started to bulge slightly as if pregnant.

I used my powerful erection locked in her cunt to pull Brea from the bed as I stood on the floor, and I spun her to face me and wrap her arms and legs around me. As I squeezed her ass in my hands and aggressively kissed her, forcibly tongue-kissing her and nibbling her lip, I bounced Brea on my cock as I carried her to a wall, my cum in her womb helping to bounce her harder. I leaned her shoulders against the wall so I could better thrust into her pussy and orally please her tits how she liked. Kissing her breasts, flicking my tongue across her nipples, sucking on them as my teeth ground on them, and tugging on them. We climaxed together, Brea screaming with her squirting orgasm that tightened her grip on me as I groaned with a still larger injection of semen, making her pregnancy belly grow, as my cock grew more inside her. With Brea’s sperm-pregnant belly large enough to prevent her from sitting up, I backed away from the wall to flip Brea over, making her dangle from my dick, and then stood her upright to press her against the wall and resume fucking her. Her belly forced her hips out, and as I fucked Brea, I pressed her harder and harder into the wall, squeezing her hands in mine, and kissing and nibbling on her shoulder, neck, and ear, and whispering naughty things to her with more growls. We reached our orgasms simultaneously, me groaning into her ear with another even larger dose of cum for her womb, making it grow even more to force her hips further from the wall as I grew more inside her, and Brea screamed with her squirting orgasm that tightened her grip on me even more.

I used my cock locked inside Brea to pull her from the wall, dangling from me, and I spun her face up to lower her to the floor to fuck her in the piledriver position. As I pounded Brea into the floor, I got a good look at her red pussy stretched so much to let me in, and of her tits and sperm-pregnant belly jiggling and sloshing from the fucking. I caressed her belly as I sharply smacked Brea’s ass and squeezed her, and Brea looked up at me with immense lust and enjoyment as she played with her breasts. With a groan from me and a scream from her, we came together, Brea squirting and tightening her grip on me as I pumped an even larger dose of semen into her womb, making her belly grow more, as I further enlarged inside her. I lifted Brea with my tool locked inside her, and flipped her over, putting her face down, to make her stand on the floor and bent over to lean on my bed so I could fuck her standing doggie, with her womb full of my cum rocking her to make the fucking harder. I gave Brea’s rump the loving she liked, and leaned over her to give her breasts the loving they liked too, before tugging her hair, arching her back to turn her head to aggressively kiss her, forcing my tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers and nibble and tug on her lip when she broke it because of the fucking. Brea tugged on my lip, and I growled in her ear before whispering more dirty things to her, and she came hard with a scream as she squirted, gripping my cock even tighter. I groaned into her ear with an even larger injection of my sperm, making her sperm-pregnant belly grow even more.

I picked Brea up with my rod locked inside her, and spun around to sit on the edge of my bed and lean back with my feet on the floor to make Brea ride me bronco. As I held her shoulders, Brea held mine, but her grip on me became tighter and tighter, as her sperm-pregnant belly made her ride more intense. The weight of my cum inside her made Brea want to continue up at the end of each of my thrusts into her, making her Chinese-finger-trap cunt and womb grip me so tight to prevent her from flying off, and then slam her down harder onto me when she came down and I went back up into her. Brea’s fingers dug hard into my shoulders but I had a great view of her ass bouncing on me, and the hard ride made us cum quickly, her with a scream and me with a groan. As Brea squirted with her cunt tightening its grip on me and milking my cock, I pumped another larger dose of semen into her womb, making her belly grow more, as I grew more inside her.

- - - Updated - - -

I had Brea sit up, and spin around to squat over my erection locked inside her, her legs open wide so I had a good look at my enormous cock splitting her red pussy. I held Brea’s hands, and thrust up into her, making Brea’s body vibrate from the fucking, her tits jiggling beautifully, and her head rocked back with her eyes squeezed shut and teeth gritted, letting out a continuous moan of ecstasy. Brea quickly came hard with a scream, soaking me as she squirted and her pussy gripped me even tighter, and I groaned as I injected her with and even larger dose of my seed, making her belly swell more as I grew more inside her.

Exhausted, Brea collapsed forward onto me, her belly forcing her to bend over it, and she moaned in amazement as she tried to catch her breath. I slid a few pillows under my shoulders to raise me up some and make it so Brea sat more upright with her head resting on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around me. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her ass, squeezing her, to hold her down as I resumed fucking her. Brea moaned and groaned into my ear as I worked her shoulder, neck, and ear, kissing and nibbling her, and whispering more nasty things to her. Brea came hard with another screaming, squirting orgasm that tightened her grip on me and milked my cock pumping an even larger dose of semen into her that made her belly swell more as I groaned into her ear and enlarged inside her. Brea’s swelling belly forced her away from me, and I got up, lifting her with my dick, and turned around to lean her back. She wrapped her legs around me as she put her elbows on my bed to support her, and I fucked Brea with my cock stretching her pussy so much, making it so red, making her wonderfully sperm-pregnant belly slosh to make her rock for a harder fucking. I caressed her sperm-pregnant belly as I watched her breasts slosh on her chest and Brea looked at me with astoundment at what was happening to her. We climaxed together with a scream from Brea and a groan from me, her squirting as her pussy milked my cock and gripped me tighter as she received an even larger injection of my seed, making her belly grow even more as I grew even more inside her.

I flipped Brea over, putting her on her hands and knees on my bed with her knees right on the edge, and her large, sperm-pregnant belly under her. I climbed up onto the edge of the bed to fuck her really good doggie as I whispered dirty things to her and played with her breasts how she loved, while her belly swayed under her, rocking her to make the fucking even harder. Brea screamed as she squirted and I groaned in her ear as I injected her with an even larger dose of my seed, making her belly grow enough to start scraping my bed as it continued to sway. As Brea’s climaxing pussy milked my cock, it tightened its grip on me as I enlarge further inside her, locking us tighter together. I forced Brea’s shoulders down, pinning her immense pregnancy-like belly to my bed, and kept going. Her belly couldn’t assist the fucking to start, but my mattress bounced her enough to get her belly full of my seed into it some, making the fucking even harder. Brea climaxed with a scream from her squirting orgasm, and I groaned as I pumped even more of my cum into her, making her belly grow enough to lift her knees from my bed. Her cunt milked me as it climaxed, tightening its grip on my dick growing even larger inside her, stretching her even more.

With Brea’s knees lifted from the bed, and with her bouncing so much from the mattress and my cum moving her, we fell over onto our sides, where I humped her hard as we spooned. Brea’s top leg unable to close due to my massive girth between her legs, she opened it more by putting her knee up and her foot on the bed, and I opened it even more by wrapping my arm around it. With my arm hooking her leg, I used my hand to caress her wonderful belly so full of my semen, as my other hand played with her tits, and I whispered more nasty things into her ear. Brea’s hands joined mine, one to help play with her tits how she loved, and the other to caress her sperm-pregnant belly. We orgasmed together, Brea screaming and squirting as I groaned with another even larger injection of sperm, her belly grew even more as I grew more inside her, and her cunt tightened its grip on me more. I used my cock locked inside Brea to pull her from the bed as I got up, and I flipped her over, putting her ankles on my shoulders with her head down to the floor, Brea on her elbows. I held Brea’s ass, squeezing her, as I fucked her, Brea trying to look up at me, but unable to with her massive pregnant belly in the way, and her head dangled under her in amazement. Brea’s belly and breasts sloshed, the weight of all my cum in her made Brea scoot across the floor until she ran into a wall, where the sloshing made her bang against the wall. Brea’s pussy was so red, stretched so much with my massive cock inside her, she was barely able to keep her ankles on my shoulders, and when she came, Brea squirted her cum up at me. With Brea screaming with her orgasm, I groaned pumping even more of my seed into her, making her sperm-pregnant belly grown even more as I grew more inside her, helping to further tighten her grip on me as her pussy gripped me tighter and her ankles fell from my shoulders.

I lifted Brea and flipped her over to dangle face-down on my cock, carried her to the closet, where I opened the door to reveal the full-sized mirror on the other side, and stood Brea up for her favorite position, standing spoon before a mirror. Dazed from banging into the wall and from all the fucking, Brea stared at herself in the mirror as I fucked her from behind and caressed her belly. She saw what she looked like for the first time, she still had her great figure, but a massive sperm-pregnant belly and her legs spread very wide to let my massive cock through into her red pussy stretched so much. She stared at the image of me fucking her from behind, her body looking so pregnant but still in great shape, her breasts bouncing, and her belly jiggling, as I worked her neck and shoulder, me getting the view in the mirror and the view over her shoulder. She started caressing her belly with me, still very astounded as she stared at the image of her pregnant with so much sperm and getting fucked from behind. Brea climaxed so hard, squirting so much, and screaming so hard and long, she made me cum with her, her endless contractions milking more and more semen from me, making her belly grow more and more, as I grew more and more inside her. Brea loved it so much she couldn’t stop climaxing, and made me keep cuming inside her, injecting more and more sperm into her to make her belly grow more and more as I grew more and more inside her, forcing her legs farther and farther apart. As she became more and more pregnant with my seed, her orgasms became more and more intense, until her body was vibrating with her orgasms, and she was crying, “I can’t stop cuming! I can’t stop cuming! Oh, fuck, I love it, I can’t stop cuming!” I kept fucking her, hoping it would be enough to free me from her cunt’s grip on me, but as her belly further enlarged and my enlarging dick forced her legs more apart, we fell forward onto her belly so full of my cum, cushioning our fall.

As I rested on top of her, Brea finally stopped climaxing, and tried to catch her breath, very tired from all the orgasms and their growing intensity. I got up, lifting Brea and all my sperm she was carrying with my erection, and carried Brea on my cock to the bed, where I lied her on her back with her hips right on the edge. I grabbed Brea’s ankles, one with each hand, her legs already spread so wide from my gigantic cock splitting her tight, red pussy, stretched so far to accommodate it, and I held her legs wide as I rolled her hips while leaning over her the best I could with her mammoth sperm-pregnant belly in the way, to put her legs as far back as I could, further tightening her already very tightly stretched cunt around my immense girth and allowing me to get even deeper inside her. Unable to take full breaths from the feeling and me filling so much of her, Brea moaned with very short breath, “Oh, my God! You’re so fucking deep! So fucking big! You’ve got me so fucking full of cock and cum! But I love it! I love being so full of your cock and cum!” Standing on the floor and leaning over her, I used my whole body to help swing my hips to fuck Brea really hard, fast, and deep, pounding her into the mattress. Brea’s already short breaths became harder and erratic as she cried out from each thrust into her with her head pressed hard into my bed, teeth gritting, and her hands fisting the covers, only able to inhale on my back strokes pulling her with my in strokes forcing the air from her lungs. The already tight fit made even tighter and fuller by the position, I fucked Brea hard right to the edge of our orgasms, where I completely stopped, and Brea tried to look at me to see what was happening, but couldn’t with her impressive sperm-pregnant belly in the way. After a few moments, I resumed, again fucking her hard to the very edge of our orgasms to fully stop again. I continued fucking Brea hard right up to the edge of climaxing only to stop for a moment before resuming to build powerful orgasms and a larger load of cum for me to blow.

I kept going past me throbbing in her trembling pussy during a calm down, then pounding, and jerks like for ejaculation but nothing came. Wanting to give her as good as I could, I pushed it even further until my cock’s ejaculatory-less contractions were able to move Brea, and then lift Brea and all the sperm she carried like doing curls. With me about to pass out and us both needing to cum so badly, I decided it was time to finish her off. I leaned over her hard, pressing into her belly to push her legs back even further to tighten her even more as I grabbed her shoulders to hold us together and for added leverage. I gave her very hard thrusts, but not fast, really swinging my hips into her to pound her good. It didn’t take much for us to cum, harder than we ever had, making us both scream from being built up so much. Brea had an extra hard squirting orgasm as I blew an enormous load of sperm into her womb, building the pressure so much and so quickly as her belly further stretched that the pressure forced me from her womb with an explosion of my pressurized seed and help from her hard vaginal contractions, and I stumbled backwards to the floor. My cock enlarged again as it continued to ejaculate like a fountain into the air, splattering onto Brea, thoroughly coating her. Brea’s legs unfolded to hang to the floor as her extremely stretched pussy gushed my seed overfilling her womb, flooding my room, until the pressure was relieved enough for her cervix to close, preventing her from losing anymore of her precious load. Brea’s belly didn’t return to its flat and well-toned state, as she retained gallons of my seed in her womb to look very pregnant with twins, looking very good. Lying on her back, exhausted, covered and filled with my sperm with her overly stretched pussy still dripping my cum, and short of breath, Brea commented with an amazed, “Wow.” “Yeah,” I agreed, just as out of breath and leaned back on my arms in a lake of my own cum. Brea then sat up to tiredly smile at me, “I knew you wouldn’t disappoint. It’s why I wouldn’t let you go,” making me smile. She continued, “And I love having so much of your cum in me, I look like I’m pregnant,” rubbing her sperm-filled and coated belly with a smile, “But I am pregnant. So very pregnant with your wonderful sperm,” her smile growing.

- - - Updated - - -

At that point my dream ended with my alarm going off, and I woke to find myself very hard, my erection swollen past its normal erect size to its overly aroused state, making it a bit thicker, longer, and harder with a desperate need of attention. But nothing like even my starting size in my dream, and I had had a [nobabe]wet dream[/nobabe], blowing a lot of cum into my shorts. I commented, “Wow,” and got out of bed to head for the shower as I thought about seeing Brea in a few days and played with the head of my overly aroused dick sticking straight out through my wet shorts. With a better than perfectly good hard-on, I jerked off to my thoughts of Brea in the shower, relieving my erection with another large load of sperm, and I smiled, thinking how I hoped we would have a good time together, but that we didn’t get locked together.