• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

clothed girls vs naked girls

here it is
i find clothed girls more sexy and rising your fantasy than naked ones.
depending more on clothes (leggings, very short skirts, tight tops, see-thru) is what makes me more horny on them, while seeing them naked is like simply just do the work and it's done.
while when it is clothed you enjoy the unclothing process with sexual games and shit.

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
when they are clothed sexy, like my fav part, leggings and thongs and she teases you with her ass, is the best part of before sex, it makes sex go great. and it leads to anal sex :)

I'd say I love watching girl undress and sex with mini-skirts/thong/leggings/stockings/tights/joggings is so... oh someone kill me!

'Artistic' nudity, MET-ART/FEMJOY/HEGRE style. :)

rivasky

the special one
pretty girls naked, ugly girls clothed (burqa)

A beautiful women will look good regardless. If your attracted to her it shouldn't matter, you will find her attractive regardless of clothing optionality.

Yoga pants. Nothing hotter than a well-proportioned girl wearing yoga pants and those leather snow boot things that are popular nowadays. :Flame:

worker

Closed Account
clothes are often made to highlight body shapes, check out the combo push bra + deep cleavage top + tiny skirt !

as well when girls are naked, I prefer them to be clothed with a layer of cum :D

Wow do we have a thread for girls like the first image?