• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica-Pussy Vibe [Pics]

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
hey guys! it's been a crazy few weeks getting my new design fine tuned and i'm really happy with how it turned out!

i finnaly got a break to stop by and say hi! did i miss much lately? it's starting to warm up here in AZ and boating season will be starting soon and you know what that means! yup, you guys will be able to check out my new skimpy wicked weasel bikinis :nanner:

they definately don't leave much to the imagination...lol

to get things going again, here are a few pics from a recent update called "Vibrabation".

chica-vibrabation1.jpg

chica-vibrabation2.jpg

chica-vibrabation3.jpg

hey guys! it's been a crazy few weeks getting my new design fine tuned and i'm really happy with how it turned out!

i finnaly got a break to stop by and say hi! did i miss much lately? it's starting to warm up here in AZ and boating season will be starting soon and you know what that means! yup, you guys will be able to check out my new skimpy wicked weasel bikinis :nanner:

they definately don't leave much to the imagination...lol

to get things going again, here are a few pics from a recent update called "Vibrabation".

Awesome pics as always Chica. Love a woman with confidence to wear jeans like that. So sexy. Looking forward to the bikinis

thanks! i'm doing a shoot today or tomorrow wearing my new wicked weasel tube top and booty shorts. there's not much to that outfit either :D

i'll post some pics when they're ready...

When we get the pics we get the pics.... till then we will just have to dream. Booty shorts I like the sound of it.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
How come your pics and you just keep getting hotter and hotter? Wait your Chica, I just answered my own question. Anyway love the new set cannot wait for the new ones.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
that massager is so big you could, like, massage your back with it. They should make something like that