• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlie

My mum had been seeing a guy for about 6 months, I had my own place. He had a daughter, Charlie, who I'd only met a couple of times briefly. We were the same age, I thought she seemed a bit stuck up at first, her dad was really wealthy so I assumed she was materialistic and always got her way. She was really hot. It was approaching my mums 50th birthday, Frank had arranged for us all to go on a round the world cruise.
We met up at the airport, Charlie came over and gave me a hug right away. She was wearing leggings, a top and a hoody. Her hoody was over her ass so I couldn't see it. We got on the plane, Charlie was at the window and I was in the middle next to her, our parents were a few rows in front of us.
"I hate taking off and turbulence" Charlie said.
"I'll take your mind off it" I said.
We started taking more, I was maintaining eye contact with her, she had the brightest blue coloured eyes, she had her lips done but she suited them. We ended up on the topic of relationships. She had a couple that lasted a couple of years. She was saying she used to be a bigger girl and her first ex made her feel awful towards the end. She showed me a couple of pics. I mentioned that she was gorgeous, she gave me a smile. We continued talking as the plane picked up speed along the runway, Charlie grabbed onto my arm. I offered my other hand to hold hers. I kept her attention as we kept talking. She had used the hurtful things she was called to change her figure, but this cause her last boyfriend to treat her like a trophy girl.
We were at cruising altitude when Charlie realised that she had been distracted, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. We got some drinks, Charlie took her hoody off revealing a sage green top to match her leggings. I tried not to look at her amazing cleavage. I went to get up to the toilet. "I'll go too" she said.
I let Charlie go first. Her leggings we pinched just above her ass by design causing a ruffle effect. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. We waited for the toilets to become free, there was a little bit of turbulence, I instinctively put my arm around Charlie, she wrapped both her arms around me. The turbulence passed, I went to let go of Charlie but she put her hand on mine instead. She was about 5ft 4 and a couple of years older than me.
We finally got to the cruise ship. We were led to a huge suite. It has 2 rooms, each with a huge bed, a huge living room and a big outdoor area with a cabana, 2 sunbeds and a hot tub. I was confused about the sleeping arrangements.
"This suite is just for you and Charlie to share. We are in another one" Frank said.
"It's 4pm, why don't we all meet for dinner at 8pm?" My mum said.

After I unpacked, I decided to relax in the hot tub. 15 minutes later Charlie came out in a black wet look bikini holding 2 glasses of champagne. I stood up taking the glasses off her and taking her hand, helping her into the hot tub. We caught each other checking each other out. We were getting on really well as we sat chatting. Charlie then came and sat next to me. "Thank you so much for keeping me calm during the flight. It felt good to have someone make me feel safe." She lay her head on my shoulder. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "I'm glad I kept you calm."
She looked up at me, reacting to the kiss on her head, there was a slight hesitation before she started kissing me. Her lips felt amazing. I put my arm around her as she put her hand on my cheek. As tempting as it was to slide my tongue in, I held back. The more we kissed, the more we got into it. Charlie then stopped.
"I've been dying to do that since we first met." She said. She then sat between my legs leaning back against me, I wrapped my arms around her, just under her incredible tits. With my head over her shoulder I was looking right down into her cleavage. Her bikini top was like a sports bra in the way there were no ties.
"I can honestly say when I got up this morning that I didn't expect to be cuddled up in a hot tub with such a beautiful and amazing girl" I said.
"I'm suddenly looking forward to this trip even more than I was before." She said.
"I know you wont believe me when I say this, but that old picture of you, if you hadn't changed, I would still want to be where I am right now" I said.
Charlie held my hands, pulling them tighter around her as she turned to look at me.
"You have no idea how much that means to me, you are like no one I've ever met before" we started kissing again. She then bent over to grab her phone.
"Wow" I blurted out as i admired her ass in her bikini bottoms, the water running off it.
Charlie laughed, sitting back down in my arms. I was rock hard at this point, she definitely would have felt it against her back but didnt say anything.
"So are you an ass guy, or a 32FF guy?" She asked, squeezing tits together with her arms.
"I'm a Charlie guy" I said.
"Nice answer" she laughed. "Let's face the other way and get some selfies with the sunset."
"Oh my god, how good do we actually look together!?!" She said
We then got out the hot tub and took pics of each other at the sunset before doing a few timer shots.
"Hold me like I'm your girl" she said as we took a few more. Without hesitation I reached down and grabbed her ass, Charlie put her hand on my abs, pressing her tits into me. I could feel her nipples harden through her wet bikini top. She looked back over her shoulder at the camera. Her ass was soft, juicy and too big for my hand. We kissed some more before realising we need to get ready.

Where is the rest of the story. It was alright so far but sure does leave you hanging or mad if you find no more coming. Such a tease.