• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Does her OnlyFans have scenes where she's actually having sex? I seen one video that has been around for a year or two but it has no sound at all. Besides that scene, I haven't seen any other scene with her in action.

I just subscribed to her OF and to say that I'm disappointed would be a massive understatement. The videos that she advertises and the ones that she sells are very mediocre. There are a few free scenes where she does BJ or B/G but honestly the previews are so bad that I wouldn't even recommend spending money on the full scenes. I know a lot of people have OF accounts and a lot have trash material/content but there are a few stars who I think have decent content (Ryan Conner, Mellanie Monroe, and Syren de Mer just to name a few off the top of my head). But if people are paying and salivating over her ass pics (which are nice but c'mon man) then I don't see any reason why she or any other OF creators would change. I used to think Connectpal was bad back in the day but this takes the cake. I took an L today but I hope this message would help anyone who is remotely thinking about subscribing to her profile.