• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Boothbabe,

Great to hear you had a nice date. New Years was the last time for me :( I'm working too much and haven't had the time it seems. But posting here and thinking about your good time...I'm gonna live vicariously through you OK? Tell us again about how she kissed? By the way if you take a look at this thread you'll see that I've been wallowing in my own all day and will be soon off to think of you, and your girl.....and me?

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2893027&postcount=16

Hope to hear more about how it went!

YES! Finally someone who doesn't post a dear penthouse story (afterwards, as is the case in one of the following examples)!

(in case you're wondering what I'm talking about...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=261570
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=263387
http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2883966&postcount=47
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=260174
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=267611

& now you also know what we meant with

Torre82min said:
Prove it!
&
bodie54 said:
Hello Susan

Hang it there, it can be.

There's been a rash of bogus posts and posters hereabouts lately, so people are more cynical/wary than usual.
...)

Well I'm not advocating kiss and tell tall tales but Boothbabe seems very real and is having a real and significant thing happen to her. We should all be happy, boys and girls alike that a fellow poster is having a good time and might be willing to share her good fortune by 'talking' to her friends. You can tell her experience is real cause she hasn't gone all 'Penthouse Forum' on us. Good luck again Boothbabe.

Well I'm not advocating kiss and tell tall tales but Boothbabe seems very real and is having a real and significant thing happen to her. We should all be happy, boys and girls alike that a fellow poster is having a good time and might be willing to share her good fortune by 'talking' to her friends. You can tell her experience is real cause she hasn't gone all 'Penthouse Forum' on us. Good luck again Boothbabe.

That's why I said what I said in my previous post.

YES! Finally someone who doesn't post a dear penthouse story

We've only had one date. What did you expect would happen? That we would run into a group of horny lesbian girls and we'd end up having a big orgy :1orglaugh

But anyhooo, I'm going to take a shower and head over to her place for dinner. I told her I'd be there at half past 6 ( it's almost half past 5 now in Holland). Hope your evening goes as well as mine :)

OK right Gordar, I see that now.

We've only had one date. What did you expect would happen? That we would run into a group of horny lesbian girls and we'd end up having a big orgy :1orglaugh

But anyhooo, I'm going to take a shower and head over to her place for dinner. I told her I'd be there at half past 6 ( it's almost half past 5 now in Holland). Hope your evening goes as well as mine :)

Well, some people apparently think we would believe such things & they get very angry when we tell them we don't... :dunno:

It's going very well guys, she spent the night at my place last night. It was great waking up next to her. We didn't want to get up because it had been freezing during the night so I kept hitting the snooze button and we just lay in bed snuggled up to each other but after half an hour we finally got out of bed otherwise we'd be late for work :1orglaugh It's just feels so completely right to be with her, I think I'm falling in love :)

It's going very well guys, she spent the night at my place last night. It was great waking up next to her. We didn't want to get up because it had been freezing during the night so I kept hitting the snooze button and we just lay in bed snuggled up to each other but after half an hour we finally got out of bed otherwise we'd be late for work :1orglaugh It's just feels so completely right to be with her, I think I'm falling in love :)

Congrats on falling in Love!! She sounds beautiful:)

Hey S

What wonderful news! :) Was this the night that she came over to your place? There is nothing like that first night, where you spend the rest of the next day replaying the events in your head. I bet right now you're thinking about the way she smells, the way her hair feels against your skin, her lips on your mouth and your skin. You're day dreaming about her touch and her taste and you're remembering her tounge playing with yours. I'm guessing you have that little tighntness everywhere and that your tongue feels 'stretched'. And I bet you can't wait feel her breasts pressed up to yours when you hug again. And you want her breath against your face just before you kiss. I bet your day lasts a second but feels like a week until you see her again.:lovecoupl
I'm very envious, but my weekend just got started maybe I will have something to share as well.
Talk to you soon,
-M

Yeah, it was the night she came over to my place. And you're completely right M, I can't stop daydreaming about her, it's like I see her everywhere. I keep remembering how she feels and smells and how she tastes and kisses and I'm driving my friends nuts talking about her :1orglaugh I'm seeing her again this evening, one of her friends is throwing a birthday party and she wants her friends to meet me :)

LOL AH yes, the nonstop talking about 'everylittle thing she does is magic' to your friends routine, you've got it bad babe. Meeting friends is scary and fun. Sucky part is trying to stay as close to your current friends while this blossoms. Good luck! You'll have to PM me with sexy details about after party happenings. lol
Take care!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

lick her good! :thumbsup:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
::taps foot:: hm.

::reads more:: mm hmm.

In love, eh? ::fiddles with beard::

no pics.. aheh. ::thinks to myself::

Taking your time, hmm? Lick her good. Prudent advice. ::starts in on my actual post::

A very well written fantasy or a lesbian skipping registration at blogspot.com to instead post here for all the males. Either way.. I'm bored. Good luck with your life. I gotta go pay bills.

Raise your hand if you hate this thread as much as I do:weeping::wave2:

All these hot chicks...but they're lezs...and they're HAPPY...and they keep taunting us with their conquests..:weeping:

And none of us are going to get a piece of this action ever...

Sorry Rock, at the moment you're right.... no love for the boys. Not from me at the moment. It would take a fantastic man to sweep me off my feet to consider reversing my position. Though if I did get involved with a guy again I think I will always want the touch of a woman from time to time. Do you think there are that many guys out there that could handle that? :angels: