• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burger King Turning Into Booger King

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Carrying over from my other thread but what the heck happened to Burger King? I used to love Burger King as a kid. You could blindfold me and I'd know the smell of a Double Whopper w/cheese. Burger King seems to have gone so far downhill over the years. The one I go to on Sepulveda/Palms is dingy and not well lit inside and the employees are sleeping behind the counter with their eyes open. This shithole does not belong on the Westside. I don't think I will be returning to Burger King any time soon.

On a side note I feel the best fast food franchise as far as quality and quality items goes to Hardee's/Carl's Jr. They are consistently good and I do like their new Chicken Sandwich even though there is not a spicy option.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
In Cleveland they have 2 for $5. This includes the Whopper, classic chicken, and a couple of other items. I don't know if the items change, or increase in price around the country, but the only way they seem to be able to pull it off, is inferior quality. I used to think the Whopper was a great burger, now it stays with me for 2 days. The fries suck, and everything is either to greasy, or obviously stale. As far as the help is concerned....they're called Millennials. There's only one way to fix them, and I'm sure there are dozens of laws on the books that say I can't tell you how. The place looks like shit, because the employees don't give a fuck, because they have no pride, or self respect....only a sense of entitlement. (see above word in red).

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I like the Impossible Whoppers. Their fries are so-so. Del Taco's got the good fries. The service seems to generally suck at BK, but pretty much everywhere too. I believe that's just a thing with society as a whole.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The Bacon King sandwich is excellent. With a vanilla shake and fries it makes for a very good meal.

Website-BB_BaconKing-UK-v2_500x540px.jpg

Going into a Burger King? What's that? Use DoorDash, GrubHub, and Uber Eats. Have it delivered to the house.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've been driving thru various places in my recent excursions to order fries and they're just not as good as I remember. Burger King, Arby's, McDonald's, Whataburger, Jack in the Box, Sonic, Chick-fil-a, Wendy's, Dairy Queen, Long John Silver's, and Popeye's in the last couple of months with a large Coca-Cola and meh... take 'em or leave 'em. I got a couple of Double Whopper Jr's with cheese the last time I went through Burger King, they were alright, but didn't make me want to go back for more.

I think this thread is the wrong place to promote vegan burgers.

But an old saying says that variability is refreshing.

2.png

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
We need Curtis A to authenticate this thread. :)

curtis-armstrong-600x450.jpg

You all see what I did here? :)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm still the reigning asshat of the year....I can vouch for it's authenticity.

I put forth the ruling that, a beyond burger is in fact served by BK, so it is in fact fair game for discussion. Other brands....like the vile, weird shit my wife buys, IS NOT.

The thread started as, and remains a discussion on the total suckieness of Burger King, or the pro side if that is your opinion, and if the item mentioned is in fact on their menu, this would be the place to bring it up. Of course geographical location, my affect menu selections, so a mention of the general area, at least should be provided.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If some fella pinched off a loaf on a stale toasted bun it would be called the Improbable Burger because that is still a possibility if you go to Burger King.