• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bug in HTML...?

Okay, you guys might be working on this, but I thought I'd put my :2 cents: in anyway...
Umm, if you try to get to the board from my.freeones.com - it brings you to a page that says its a re-direct, and then re-directs you to that very same re-direct page, hence creating a infinite loop.
If you hit stop on your browser at the right time, you can stop the loop however.

Can you please check if you block referer records in your browser or firewall software. This option needs a referer record to work. (for now)

Thanks

ok, this is wierd.
the page works fine in Internet Explorer, but not Firefox.
I have Firefox 1.0 preview, and it might be why.

alright, just got the newest ver of Firefox - not the preview.
Still causing the problem, and I don't know exactly how to fix it, cuz it doesn't seem to have this problem with other re-direct pages. Oh yeah, BTW my version 0.8 on my other computer is doing the same thing, and it never did that before, and I know for a fact I haven't changed any settings on that one.

pi314 said:
alright, just got the newest ver of Firefox - not the preview.
Still causing the problem, and I don't know exactly how to fix it, cuz it doesn't seem to have this problem with other re-direct pages. Oh yeah, BTW my version 0.8 on my other computer is doing the same thing, and it never did that before, and I know for a fact I haven't changed any settings on that one.

I'm having problems when I use opera not with internet explorer..before board changed I never had problems with opera.
:dunno: