• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
i be the first to say that her mtv vma performance was amazing....she is looking gorgeous....her ass and thighs are ridiculous....haha i beat off while watching i go so horny for her.....

That performance was terrible. She was out of shape, unprepared, couldn't even lip sync correctly. I almost feel bad for her. I was actually looking forward to this performance and was shocked at what I saw. The song wasn't bad but she should have more prepared and worked out more. In fact it looked like everyone in the audience was just as shocked as I was. I'll admit I like Britney Spears and I'll probably buy her new record but she's got to do better than that VMA performance if she wants a come back.

well try looking at her as a milf instead of young brit. is she a hot milf?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Britney looked physically fit, but she could neither dance, nor sing, what she was there for after all.

And as she was far off her lip synch and even missed whole lines (Funny enough, one of them was 'It's Britney, Bitch!'), she should rather try being a good mother and let others fill her 'Bitch Gap'

That performance was terrible. She was out of shape, unprepared, couldn't even lip sync correctly. I almost feel bad for her. I was actually looking forward to this performance and was shocked at what I saw. The song wasn't bad but she should have more prepared and worked out more. In fact it looked like everyone in the audience was just as shocked as I was. I'll admit I like Britney Spears and I'll probably buy her new record but she's got to do better than that VMA performance if she wants a come back.

Haha,i agree. She looked like one of the people from "So you think you can dance" from the first episodes where the the usual talentless idiots try to convince the judges.
Hot? Nah, she's ok, but FAR from what she used to look like.
I thought it was shockingly amusing.
Won't buy her piece of shit record though.

hey, people are always whining about all the size zero chicks around, yet here is a ''real woman'', thought they'd be happy.

mind you, her performance was quite painful to watch. :eek:

did anyone see 50 cent and rihannas face? BWHHAHAHAHAAH!

britney go be a forgotten crackhead fuck toy in 15 years.

It's not that I mind her size because she did have two kids. That actually doesn't bother me. It's just the whole performance was just plain horrible. 50 Cent's and Diddy's reactions were just priceless and Rihanna was just laughing. I wish they had cut to Justin's reaction. I just hope she looks back at this performance and gets her ass in gear because everyone else is predicting that her career is over.