• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brett Rossi

I saw DP just released a new g/g video of Brett and Kayden Kross.... anyone have an update on her b/g scene? Is it possible she changed her mind and there won't be one?

Can't wait! Hopefully it's released soon and not like 2-3 months from now...

On average adultdvdempire gets box covers etc. from DP about 1-3 weeks before the street date. So, assuming they don't spend a bunch of time hyping it up - which they might - I would assume we should see something by October 11th.

On average adultdvdempire gets box covers etc. from DP about 1-3 weeks before the street date. So, assuming they don't spend a bunch of time hyping it up - which they might - I would assume we should see something by October 11th.

Thanks for the info. I hope you're right

Oct 11 - or whatever day it cums out - can't get here fast enuf. There is a saying: "Be careful of what you wish for - you just might get it"

I sense the number of people waiting/hoping for a Breet B/G is too many to count meaning expectations are incredibly high. I hope Reality lives up to Fantasy. Whoever the very lucky guy is doing this scene with her - I HATE YOUR GUTS! You are getting paid to do what most of us would pay significant money to be able to do. Oct 11 can't cum fast enuf - but like most guys watching this - we probably will! Look for Baby Oil and Kleenex sales to go way up the closer we get to Oct 11

Oct 11 - or whatever day it cums out - can't get here fast enuf. There is a saying: "Be careful of what you wish for - you just might get it"

I sense the number of people waiting/hoping for a Breet B/G is too many to count meaning expectations are incredibly high. I hope Reality lives up to Fantasy. Whoever the very lucky guy is doing this scene with her - I HATE YOUR GUTS! You are getting paid to do what most of us would pay significant money to be able to do. Oct 11 can't cum fast enuf - but like most guys watching this - we probably will! Look for Baby Oil and Kleenex sales to go way up the closer we get to Oct 11

Zooming in on the back box cover it looks like the lucky guy is none other than Erik Everhard. It looks like she also gives him a deepthroat, as well.

I'm not expecting a whole lot of passion out of this scene. It was pretty clear she was uncomfortable doing the Dancing Bear shoot and this will likely be similar (perhaps a bit better given how much more experience she has now since then). But...watching her perfect long legs get spread wide for a thick cock still sounds pretty great to me. The whole time during the Dancing Bear scene I was dying to see her put a dick in her mouth and now I'll get to. All in all I'm pumped.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I'm not expecting a whole lot of passion out of this scene. It was pretty clear she was uncomfortable doing the Dancing Bear shoot and this will likely be similar (perhaps a bit better given how much more experience she has now since then). But...watching her perfect long legs get spread wide for a thick cock still sounds pretty great to me. The whole time during the Dancing Bear scene I was dying to see her put a dick in her mouth and now I'll get to. All in all I'm pumped.

Pretty much agree with all of this.... I don't expect it to be the greatest scene in the world because it's obvious she's doing it for money and not pleasure...

But, it's what i've wanted since the first day I saw her so I'm ecstatic and super anxious to see it... and if it's the only scene we ever get of her with a guy at least it's 1...