• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Bouncing ass

Is that link broken? I'm never sure the correct way to post Imgur links. How about this one?
nOlHvXf.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Is that link broken? I'm never sure the correct way to post Imgur links. How about this one?
STOP using Imgur.com as an image/gif hosting platform. They've changed their terms of service (TOS) since May 1, 2023. They no longer allow the hosting of adult content. That includes from topless to semi nude to totally nude to softcore to hardcore. None of it!

Last edited:
STOP using Imgur.com as an image/gif hosting platform. They've changed their terms of service (TOS) since May 15, 2023. They no longer allow the hosting of adult content. That includes from topless to semi nude to totally nude to softcore to hardcore. None of it!
Thanks for the tip! Is there a different host you would recommend for short clips. Freeones only lets me upload still images I think.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Ironically, I posted a message yesterday in this thread saying more or less the same as what John said before deciding to delete it because it appeared to be working after all.

So... I would like to do a quick straw poll? Can people see the GIF or not?

I think not using Imgur is a good idea, not necessarily just because of the new terms re: adult content, but because it doesn't work for other unrelated reasons.

I'm not sure if the only reason I can still see it is because it's in my cache... but like I say - when I initally opened the thread up for the first time yesterday I got the impression that it was a broken link from the outset.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I can see the gif in post # 2. I opened the thread this morning. First time for me.

@The Identifier -- Adult pictures at Imgur are almost an immediate removal. Gifs can take some time. There was an Imgur gif in the Gabbie Carter Favorite Babes thread. About her being pregnant concerning her swollen areolas the last I looked. Post # 812. It was still in there ...

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Yeah, I am not questioning their terms because they are pretty clear - I was just asking whether this particular one was definitely not displaying for other people because I can still see it. Like I said, when I first opened the thread yesterday - it appeared as if it wasn't working so I made a post along the same lines as yours only to find that it was working when I tried it again. So I don't know why that would be. There have been so many issues with Imgur over the years it is difficult to know what to attibute it to. It could be any one of a number of things.

Anyway, we should probably create a sticky on how not to use Imgur and advise on what other sites to use instead. I seem to remember there being some stickies advising people not to use Imgur in the past even before this latest change to the terms of use was brought in, and that wasn't exactly adhered to... but the bottom line is that the TOS change renders it pretty useless given the nature of this forum! And even if people do get lucky with the odd upload remaining up, it is pointless taking the risk as it is only likely to be a matter of time before it gets pulled.