• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bloomberg preparing to enter the 2020 race for POTUS

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Lil Mike is girding his loins for a run, eh?

Bloomberg Takes Steps Into 2020 Race and Signals an Unconventional Campaign Strategy

The former New York City mayor submitted paperwork on Friday to enter the 2020 presidential primary in Alabama, the first state with a filing deadline, indicating he would pursue a risky strategy of skipping all four traditional early-state contests.

Michael R. Bloomberg disrupted the Democratic presidential field on Friday as he took his first steps into the 2020 race, unnerving supporters of Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and prompting Senators Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders to accuse Mr. Bloomberg of seeking to buy the presidency.

But Mr. Bloomberg’s early moves also signaled he would be approaching the campaign in an unconventional manner: In a dramatic acknowledgment of his own late start in the race, Mr. Bloomberg and his advisers have decided that he would pursue a risky strategy of skipping all four traditional early-state contests in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina, and focus instead on big states that hold primaries soon afterward.

That's great and I mean it : His candidacy would hurt Biden and Buttigieg, not Warren and Sanders

I liked him as mayor. Clearly an oligarch who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He is smarter than most, to give him credit. His habit of pushing personal preference on people is not a positive.
He has no chance to get the nomination. However, I think he is absolutely the best one to give Trump heartburn. He is the ONLY one that Trump KNOWS is smarter, richer, and more successful in business that he is. That would play with his head.
Who knows...Mikey is rich enough, he may have just done it as a joke to mess with his head.
Remember the first ladies speech that was stone from Michelle? I'm 100% convinced that was done just to make the Obamas spin. I think Trump had a diet coke and quarter pounded and laughed and laughed.

georges

Staff member
I heard Hillary will be making a comeback

That would be great !
Having Biden + Buttigieg + Klobuchar + Harris + Patrick + Bloomberg + Hillary would be great for progressives.
The more establishment candidates get in the race, the more split will the votes be for them and the better it will be for progressives.
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she's not gonna enter the race...

Not a fan of Trump, but I'm all in on a Nikki Haley 2024 run.

Rey C.

I've been a Bloomberg TV viewer for decades and was a Bloomberg terminal user many moons ago. While I have respect for the financial services empire that he's built, the more I learned about him as a person (especially when he was mayor of NYC), the more it seemed that he was a power mad little tool. And as much as people like to whine about the eye candy that gets featured on Fox News or other places, Bloomberg has had a reputation for forming on-air "harems", that can't be matched by ANY other TV network - especially cute Asian girls. But I always wondered why when women got cut lose, nothing would be said in any sort of public way. Well, now we know. Bloomy had his babes locked down with NDAs that prevented them from opening their mouths. Now there are leaks. Ruh roh, Shaggy. Let's see what, if anything, comes of this.

Warren says Bloomberg must release women from NDAs and 'answer for' alleged comments

georges

Staff member

Rey C.

Looks like Mini Mike has been a baaad boy. :D

Dossier of Mike Bloomberg’s most sexist and controversial remarks which are coming back to bite him

He supposedly said, regarding negotiations: "What do I want? I want an exclusive, 10-year contract, an automatic extension, and I want you to pay me.

"And I want a blowjob from [redacted]. Have you seen [redacted]? Not bad for fifty."

It's listed as just one of the many remarks in the 34-page booklet, obtained by the Washington Post, and titled "The Portable Bloomberg: The Wit and Wisdom of Michael Bloomberg."

In the book gifted to Bloomberg by his colleagues in 1990, Bloomberg allegedly said: "If women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they’d go to the library instead of to Bloomingdale’s."

According to court records, he supposedly announced at a work dinner in 1996: "I'd love nothing more in life than to have Sharon Stone sit on my face."

He also allegedly said: "I know for a fact that any self-respecting woman who walks past a construction site, and doesn't get a whistle, will turn around and walk past again and again until she does get one."

"Bloomberg would gawk at women and say about their legs, 'I like that,'" an unnamed ex-Bloomberg employee said in 1995 court records, ABC News reported.

He defended his attitude by saying it "keeps him young."

The lil fellow is pretty salty... and a real horny toad.

Several higher profile women have disappeared from Bloomberg TV over the years. One was a stunner and she wound up being whisked off the air and worked in an off-site location and apparently from home for another year or so. I wonder if she's one of the contributors to this report?

I've been a Bloomberg TV viewer for decades and was a Bloomberg terminal user many moons ago. While I have respect for the financial services empire that he's built, the more I learned about him as a person (especially when he was mayor of NYC), the more it seemed that he was a power mad little tool. And as much as people like to whine about the eye candy that gets featured on Fox News or other places, Bloomberg has had a reputation for forming on-air "harems", that can't be matched by ANY other TV network - especially cute Asian girls. But I always wondered why when women got cut lose, nothing would be said in any sort of public way. Well, now we know. Bloomy had his babes locked down with NDAs that prevented them from opening their mouths. Now there are leaks. Ruh roh, Shaggy. Let's see what, if anything, comes of this.

Warren says Bloomberg must release women from NDAs and 'answer for' alleged comments

For some reason I thought you would've been a Bloomberg voter. Not sure if you if you should take offense at that...

Rey C.

For some reason I thought you would've been a Bloomberg voter. Not sure if you if you should take offense at that...

No offense taken. But outside of my financial background, I share nothing in common with the little man, or his views... as best we know what his (fluid) views actually are.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Rey, please tell me... promise me, that you were only kidding when you said Little Mikey Bloomberg lurked at Susan Li's sexy stuffs which caused her to open her legs up allowing him to experience all the many mysteries of the Orient.

Susan-Li-Heart.jpg

Rey C.

Rey, please tell me... promise me, that you were only kidding when you said Little Mikey Bloomberg lurked at Susan Li's sexy stuffs which caused her to open her legs up allowing him to experience all the many mysteries of the Orient.

One name that's circulating on trader forums is Deirdre Bolton, another is Monica Bertran... but ya didn't hear that from me. All things considered, I find it hard to believe that Mini Mike didn't get all Harv Weinstein with at least one of the many (MANY!) Asian or Indian babes that he's employed over the years. I'll bet 3 shares of Enron that the lil feller gets #MeToo'd before this is over with.