• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blonde with perfect body (really tough one)

Hey everyone, new here, just wondering if you could help me figure out the name of this blonde. Unfortunately do not have a picture but for those of you who know your blondes or videos with her you may know her. All I remember is she had natural boobs (I think), quite large with long blonde hair and in the video she wore a black long dress which was laced at the top. She was with her boyfriend (I think), he was a little shorter than her and he had blonde spiky hair. They ended up in the bathroom. I remember searching previously for her and I found her but forgot her name and I think the post is now deleted. From what I remember she was apparently an ex vegas show girl and in the title of the video it said something like ......... boyfriend on the bathroom floor. Anyway that's all the info I remember. If someone could please help me.

is this the scene

pu1ab728h7ut.jpg

Jenna Jameson? Only say her cause she was a vegas show girl I believe. Was the woman a very young one or was it a milf, like maybe Julia Ann.

- - - Updated - - -

Jenna Jameson? Only say her cause she was a vegas show girl I believe. Was the woman a very young one or was it a milf, like maybe Julia Ann.

Nah not Jenna Jameson or Julia Ann. Pretty sure she is not a milf. Not young either. Between 25 and 30 I think. If I remember the scene stars of with them going up some, then undressing and a little in a medium lit room with a couch I think, then finishing of in the bathroom. She it not tanned, a little pale but not overly.

Unfortunately not. yeah really hard but I GUARANTEE that girl is so SEXY!! and I'm not exaggerating. Not sure if you remember but there was a fad like in early 2000 I think there was a lot of guys who liked having short spiky blonde hair, that's how the guy looked like. Still searching myself.

Just to sum up everything to help anyone who knows:
The Girl: Blonde, large natural looking breasts, model face, not tan slightly to the paler side skin, wearing a back dress in the film sphagetti strapped behind her neck (later removed). She is apparently an ex vegas show girl with very little scenes.
The Guy: Shorter than the girl by a little, spiky blond hair, wearing either a white t-shirt or tank top
The Scene: Starts of with the girl being talked to, then the apparent boyfriend unties her dress and strips her and they start in room with a couch,not the bedroom, the they proceed to the bathroom and he does a cream pie which is a surprise to the camera man

and I can't stress this enough....SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!SEXY!!!