• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Black members, Conservatives, Independents, and even Democrats...

Sam, while I agree with some of your sentiments, I gotta say your, um, path to consciousness is littered with more than a few piles of dog shit. It's not your message that's particularly offensive. It's your delivery. That, and the fact that you start so many threads about the same topic and that you take a really aggressive posture as opposed to sitting back and letting the discussion take it's natural course.

It's not very often that you'll see a moderator here flat out call someone an idiot but you managed to do it. Well done, you.

Just saw that happen twice...damn, I haven't bee around too much, but shit here has changed.

I know most everyone in here looks at things with open eyes and without bias. For those who wish to be enlightened, or maybe those in here who would just like to learn something new, I am posting this link to offer you a look in to what you will never see on the nightly news.

I hope you take the opportunity to learn something, which until yesterday even I didn't know existed.

Thanks!

http://www.nbra.info/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.main&

Hardly a secret. Was your post in support?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I once took a shot of 180 proof liquor and made a fireball so extreme my knuckle hair was burnt off completely as well as the shed. That was a great wedding anniversary for my parents.

Florida's LtG looks pretty hot. I'd hit it.