• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Tits Cumshots / Big Breasts Drenched in Cum

Re: Big tits cumshots #6

Terrific vids, thanks one and all for their contributions. I've commented before on this thread that I think it could be improved with other ladies licking the cum off of the girls' breasts or is there a separate thread for that? If so, I have missed it, please advise.

Surely there are ladies, pro and amateur, that this sort of thing is their favorite sexual thing to do. If so, let's see it and also get comments from the ladies on how much they love it. I would think it would be the best of all possible worlds, sucking on great tits and nipples plus tasting the jizz on them. C'mon ladies, let's hear from you on this one.

bump

Terrific vids, thanks one and all for their contributions. I've commented before on this thread that I think it could be improved with other ladies licking the cum off of the girls' breasts or is there a separate thread for that? If so, I have missed it, please advise.

Surely there are ladies, pro and amateur, that this sort of thing is their favorite sexual thing to do. If so, let's see it and also get comments from the ladies on how much they love it. I would think it would be the best of all possible worlds, sucking on great tits and nipples plus tasting the jizz on them. C'mon ladies, let's hear from you on this one.

bump

Stop posting the same thing over and over again

Originally Posted by oldguy5

Originally Posted by TheLobster
Stop posting the same thing over and over again

Seconded.