• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Songs To SLOW Dance To

Shame on me for introducing a thread about something...ahem...romantic. But let's just say it's prom time, or somebody's wedding, or one of those times when you have to dance close to a girl, and you can't chicken out and fake it by just jumping up on the dance floor and writhing around like you just swallowed a fish. No. You have to SLOW dance with an actual, real human female. And let's just say that you actually like this chick. So...what would be your choice for the one song and artist that you would choose for that slow dance. There is a different kind of dance song thread that Supafly put up a while back HERE providing you'd rather not post on this one. But for those brave enough, post a song you'd actually SLOW dance to. You know...with a girl.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
To me, the best slow dance songs are from the '50's. I like oldies rock & roll, and I think the old "doo wop" songs, with the harmonies are the best for holding your old lady close.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Randy Travis is OK as long as you can make yourself forget that he was arrested naked, battered, and bruised in a church parking lot.

ht_randy_travis_mugshot_ll_120808_wmain.jpg