• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jackie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate
Pictures: 650 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500) + More Coming!

Hi guys! My name is Jackie and I am 23 years of age. I work as a salesperson over at a clothing store, but they recently cut my hours back, so I've been kinda bored just sitting around the house lately. The other day, I decided to go out and just look around at one of the local department stores. I just like to walk around stores and browse through the items that interest me, and it also gives me something to do with my time until I start attending college. While I was walking around the store the other day, I met this guy named Ray and he told me that he was a model photographer. I was looking at the sodas and chips, and once I saw Ray standing near me, I asked him what a particular drink tasted like and he told me that he had never had that drink before. However, we continued talking with one another, and before I knew it, he was asking me to do a nude modeling shoot! I politely explained to him that even though it was flattering that he wanted to shoot me, I really didn't know him at all, and to be quite honest, I just didn't feel very comfortable going off with a stranger to remove my clothing and to have him shoot off nude pictures of me.

Click the thumb below for the gallery! :)

However, once I found out about the actual site that he shoots for, and once he showed me the site - and on top of that, even got one of his models on the phone to talk to me about the shooting, I felt extremely comfortable going off with him. I actually went from the department store and followed him directly over to his house to do the modeling shoot. The shoot was a lot of fun, and not only that - I also jerked Ray's dick after my modeling shoot was finished! I don't know. I mean, getting naked and spreading my legs kinda put me in a sexual mood, but I didn't want to take things too far because I am not on birth control. I definitely wanted to have sex, and perhaps the next time I will be open to doing that because I am supposed to be getting the birth control shot soon. Well anyway, I hope that you all like looking through my modeling pictures - and be sure to watch out for more content coming!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/true-amateur-models-hairy-pussy-handjob-pics.html