• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Family Christmas Part 1 (by Ban-One)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The Best Family Christmas

Disclaimer: Aside from the fact my cousin(who’s like 15 years older than me) did marry a man who already had teenage kids from his previous marriage, one of whom was a hot brunette who we’ll call ‘Breanne’ (of legal ‘relation’ only due to her father’s marriage to my cousin the year before) my age(18 at the time) who did wear a tight sweater and jeans, and showed me her whale tail(without the smile and not purposely; pretty sure she had a boyfriend at the time) as she played with her half-sibling(my blood relation) on the floor with her back to me the Christmas we met, this never actually happened. The rest is just a fantasy stemming from that wonderful view of her backside, with the names, locations, and other details changed to protect the innocent, and the two getting it on in the following story, even if it had happened between us, were and are only ‘related’ by law, not blood. No incest occurs in this tale. Also, my mother would probably describe ‘Breanne’ as a ‘slut,’ due to her tight everyday clothing(that I appreciated during our brief encounters during family get-togethers) and the backless, halterneck dresses with plunging necklines showing off her cleavage and accentuating her hips she wore to church(her father’s wedding to my cousin and the baptizing of their subsequent baby almost a year later) and her high school prom(pictures of which where funnily enough proudly on display at my rather prudish grandmother’s for my later perusal). These pictures on display(and a few other details of her life) helped to fill in some of the blanks in my imagination, and add to the depth and plausibility of the story.

Part 1

Every year, our family gathers at cabins at the state park in the mountains for a week for Christmas and skiing, and most years, it’s like most family Christmases, but this one would be different. The year before, my cousin had married a man who had two children from his previous marriage, a son, and a brunette daughter my age but just a bit younger. My cousin had given birth to her and her new husband’s child(which will come into play later, only as a plot device) earlier in the year and they had missed our family’s yearly 4th of July reunion at the lake. We had both turned eighteen a few months before, had never met before because they hadn’t made the reunion and we hadn’t made it to the wedding, and now we were about to. Her name was Breanne, Brea for short, and she was extremely hot with her long hair cascading over her shoulders and halfway down her back, and a great body that she accentuated with her tight clothing. She wore a tight sweater as her top, hugging her body(enough to see her bra’s outline underneath) and ample breasts that had just enough play from the sweater to bounce ever so lightly from every step she took. The sweater stopped just shy of her tight jeans, hugging her perfectly round ass, leaving just a hint of her waist between them. To the adults, her clothing was probably atleast a size or two too small, but to me, it was just right. After the introductions, during which she and I only gave the other casual heys in front of the adults, Brea’s stepmother, my cousin, told her to look after her young half-sibling while the adults talked. Brea took her young half-sibling, and headed right for me watching TV, giving me a light but enticingly seductive smile as she slightly lowered and turned her head, just before turning away from me to sit on the floor to play with her half-sibling. Brea knew what she was doing, and gave me the best seat in the cabin, because as she sat, her tight jeans slid down her bottom, and as she leaned forward, her tight sweater rode up her back, showing me her purple lace thong, the top of her round butt, and part of the colorful tattoo on her lower back and upper bottom.

I stared at her ass for what seamed like hours, while ostensibly watching the TV with my head up but eyes lowered, until my cousin decided it was time for her baby’s nap, and the rest of us decided it would be a good time to go skiing before the family meal that night. As we waited in line for the ski lift, Brea could’ve gone with her father, but instead told her brother to go ahead, and she rode with me. During the ride up the mountain, she said to me, “I wanted to ride with you so we could be alone, so I could tell you something,” taking my hand in hers as she gave me a little smile. I smiled, “Okay, we’re alone. What do you wanna tell me?” She continued, “I have a couple confessions to make. My stepmother had shown me pictures of you, and I found you very attractive,” smiling and causing me to smile. She continued, “I knew we weren’t really related, that if we had met before my father married your cousin about a year-and-a-half ago, anything between us would’ve been fine then, so even though it may feel or seem alittle weird or wrong now, or dirty or naughty on the surface,” giving me a seductive smile, “it’s still perfectly fine now, ‘cause we’re not blood relatives,” smiling. Brea continued, “And I had purposely dressed like I had for you, and showed you my whale tail after giving you that little enticing smile,” giving me another. “Well, I think you’re very attractive too,” I replied with a smile as I brushed her hair aside to caress her cheek, “And I don’t think there’d be anything wrong with us getting together. Like you said, we’re not really related.” She smiled, nestling her cheek into my hand, and said, “I have another confession to make.” “Oh, yeah?” She shook her head, “I can’t really ski.” “Well, so why are you coming up the mountain?” “Well, I did wanna talk to you,” she smiled. “Yeah,” I smiled. “And...,” glancing down to provocatively place her hand on my leg near my loins, and continued with a sultry whisper, “we can wander off away from everybody for some time to ourselves to get to know each other better, and our parents would never notice,” smiling. “Okay,” I replied, causing her smile to grow.

At the top, as everyone gathered for the first runs down the mountain, Brea pretended to have trouble putting on her skis, had asked me to help, and told everyone else to go ahead, and we’d be along in a few minutes. Everyone else set off down the mountain, she took my hand, and smiled, “Come on,” leading me into the woods with our things. We hid our things, and as we walked together, hand-in-hand, we got to know the other better, and discussed how the long road trips to get there had put a damper on us both, unable to get enough time alone to satisfy our urges without raising suspicion, and were both on the verge of snapping. After the revelations, she said, “I’m getting cold. How ‘bout you?” “Yeah, alittle,” I replied, “Especially my hands.” “Mine, too,” she replied, and turned to me with a smile, “Well, why don’t we stop and get warmed up,” taking my other hand in hers, holding them low between us, as she passionately kissed me and pressed me against a tree. As our breathing got heavier, our tongues started dancing together, she took my left hand in her right, and slid them into her tight pants and thong, causing her to moan as our cold hands reached her hairless and warm cunt and brushed her clit. With her hand and fingers guiding mine, she slipped a couple of our fingers into hot and already moist pussy, causing her to gasp. As she moved my fingers inside her, I whispered to her through our passionate kiss, “God, you’re so warm and moist.” She smiled, whispering through our kiss, “I know,” and pulled our lubricated fingers from her love box and her pants. She brought our moist fingers behind her, then down the back of her tight pants, where she guided my cold hand and wet fingers down her warm bottom, causing her to shiver. We reached her asshole, where with one of her fingers, she guided one of mine inside her, causing her to gasp from the sensation. As she guided me in fingering her asshole, she took my right hand in her left, and slid them into her thong and already tight pants, now being stretched even tighter by our hands. She moaned as our cold hands reached her warm cunt, brushing her clit, and she guided me as we started rubbing her clit. With our passionate kissing and playing with her asshole and clit, her juices got flowing really well, and started to run from her pussy and down her legs. She then moved my hand, warmed from the heat she was giving off, from her clit to her flowing love tube, slid my fingers inside, and guided my fingers as we finger-fucked her holes. With her guiding me to just the right spots and in just the right motions, she came quickly and loudly, screaming as her back arched and her vagina and asshole contracted and spasmed around our fingers inside her, but she kept up our movements inside her until her contractions died down to a mere quivering, and she rested her head against my chest as she tried to catch her breath. She looked up at me with a smile as she pulled our fingers from herself, and guided our fingers from her butt to her mouth as she guided our fingers from her pussy to my mouth, saying with an enticing smile, “Now it’s your turn,” before putting the fingers in our mouths, letting me taste her as she tasted herself.

She smiled at me as she kneeled before me, running her hands down my body to my pants, unfastened them, and pulled me out, affected by the cold, as best she could. Seeing me, she said with sympathy, “Oh, you poor baby. Let me warm you up,” leaning forward with a smile, and slowly exhaled her hot moist breath on me a few times, warming me and causing me to grow and stir. She smiled seeing fruit from her efforts, but me still not fully erect, she slipped me into her warm and moist mouth, and started sucking and licking my dick, as she rubbed my balls with her hands, and exhaled on them to help warm them. From her warming efforts, I grew and stiffened in her mouth as my balls slackened in her hands, and she started rocking her head, running me lightly between her teeth, and I placed my hands on her head, running them through her hair, but letting her control her movements. From her warming efforts, my testicles slackened further and my cock grew more, until she was able to take me to the back of her throat as she rocked her head forward, taking all of my current size in as she pressed her nose and lips against my abdomen, causing me to groan and bend over her in pleasure. She touched my dick’s head with the back of her throat several times, and then pressed her throat against me, and rocked her head around in a figure eight, causing me to groan in pleasure as she rubbed my tip against her throat. She backed off, and sucked me as she rocked her head, not taking me to the back of her throat, and I grew and stiffened to my fully erect magnificence. She took me to the back of her throat again, but this time with a few more inches to go, she took a deep breath as she adjusted her body beneath her so she could take in the extra few inches, and swallowed me, taking me down her throat. She pressed her nose and lips against my abdomen, swallowed to tighten her grip on me with her throat, and rocked her head around in a figure eight. I as groaned in pleasure, bent over her, she felt my dick jerk in her mouth and throat, and pulled her head back, fully removing me from her, trailing saliva, and looked up at me with a smile, “Oh, no. You don’t get to cum yet.”

She stood, turned around, pressing herself against me with my arms around her, and led me to another tree, as she used one hand to guide me in unfastening her pants with both of my hands as her other hand was reached back, slowly stroking me to keep me warm and erect. We reached the tree in front of us, she dropped her pants and thong to her ankles, and leaning against the tree with one hand, she helped to guide me inside her hot and wet vagina with her hand still stroking me, both of us moaning as I entered her. As I started slowly thrusting into her, giving her time to fully accept me, she guided my hands to her chest, over her sweater, to squeeze her tits in our hands. She left my hands at her breasts to start pulling up her sweater, revealing most of the large butterfly tattoo on her back, the outer edges of the wings following her hourglass figure, with the bottom of the wings hidden on her round bottom. As the lower edge of the sweater reached my hands, they briefly left her bosom to let her pull her sweater up past them while keeping it mostly on, and her hands joined mine as they returned to her tits. We pulled her thong’s matching bra down, freeing her breasts, and I fondled her ample and soft natural mammaries. As the cold air reached her nipples, they became hard and stood at attention, allowing me to easily play with them and tease them. With her vagina yielding to my deeper and fuller thrusts and her hot juices flowing down her legs and over my balls, helping to keep them warm in the cold air, her breathing became heavier as she moaned in pleasure. As I continued to play with her tits and hard nipples, she reached her hand not keeping her steady against the tree to her clit, started rubbing it with her middle finger as she pressed her palm against her abdomen, and moaned, “Oh, finger my ass. Fill my holes.” One of my hands left her tit, I wet my finger, and slid it down her buttock cleavage to her hole, slipping it inside her, causing her to gasp. As I fingered her asshole and thrust into her pussy, she started rocking into me, pounding her vagina as she rubbed her clit harder and faster, moaning, “Oh, I’m gonna cum!” She came again, loudly screaming as her back arched and her vagina and asshole contracted and spasmed around me, but I kept up my movements inside her, holding her in my free arm, until her contractions died down to a mere quivering, and she rested her head against her arm on the tree as she tried to catch her breath.

Brea turned around in my arm, pulling my cock and finger from her, passionately kissed me as we embraced, and she pushed me to the snowy ground with a devious smile, showing me her perfect natural tits for the first time, sandwiched between her raised sweater and her lowered bra supporting them, erect nipples, pierced and well-toned stomach, and hairless cunt, with her glimmering juices running down her legs. She stepped out of her pants and thong, straddled my head as she turned around, putting her hot and dripping cunt at my mouth, and leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth. As I licked her clit, tasting her and her hot juices flowing from her into my mouth and over my cheeks, I parted her pussy lips with both hands, and stuck two fingers from both hands inside her love canal, spreading her open. As I explored her, she bobbed her head on my dick, holding the base with her hand as the other massaged my balls, she sucked me, lightly drug her teeth along my shaft, flicked her tongue around me, and occasionally took me to the back of her throat, her hand at my base keeping her from fully taking me in. After exploring Brea’s vagina with my fingers, I removed two from her, and moved the fingers still inside her to her G-spot she had led me too earlier. I slipped my other fingers inside her asshole, causing her to gasp and buck as I entered her. As I licked her clit, and fingered her warm and inviting cavities, she smiled, slowly slid her head down my cock, massaging my balls, as she sucked me deeper inside, lightly dragging her teeth along my shaft and flicking her tongue around me as she took me to the back of her throat. With me at the back of her throat, she took a deep breath, and swallowed me as her lips followed her hand slowly sliding down from my base to join the other massaging my balls, taking all of me into her mouth and throat. Fully inside her, she swallowed to tighten her grip on me, and rocked her head around in a figure eight. Brea kept me in her throat as long as she could, until her throat jerked, desperate for a breath, adding to my pleasure, but forcing her to pull her head back, keeping me in her warm mouth as she took a much needed breath. As I kept up my licking and fingering, Brea repeated the process several times, slowly swallowing me deep down her warm throat to grip me and rock her head around until her need of a breath forced her to pull back. But suddenly, while she had me deep in her throat, she started moaning, ceasing her head movements, and pulled her head fully back, pulling me fully from her as she trailed saliva, and started grinding her hips as she loudly moaned and started stroking me with her hand. She came again, loudly screaming as her back arched and her vagina and asshole contracted and spasmed around my fingers, but I kept up my fingers’ movements inside her and my tongue’s on her clit, until her contractions died down to a mere trembling, and she collapsed forward, rested her head on my hip, and stared at my manhood with a smile as she tried to catch her breath.

Brea kissed my cock, sat up, slid forward, turned around to straddle my hips while facing me, and she slid me inside her hot cunt. As she started bouncing up and down, riding me, she pulled my hands to her tits supported by her pulled-down bra, just the tops, unsupported tips, and rock-hard nipples jiggling from her movements. As I fondled her breasts, watching them jiggle from her movements, Brea arched her back to make herself more upright, while keeping her tits within reach of my hands, licked her fingers, and started rubbing her clit with the fingers of one hand as the palm pressed against her belly, and her other hand slid down her bottom to enter and finger her ass. With her riding me and fingering herself, giving it to herself just as she liked it and where she liked it, Brea’s breathing quickened as she quickly neared another orgasm. She leaned forward, forcing my hands from her tits as she became horizontal, she continued to rub her clit and finger her ass as she started grinding with her hips, as I caressed her face in my hands and we kissed as she came, her vaginal muscles gripping me and contracting around me hard in waves.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: Best Family Christmas (by Ban-One)

Brea removed her fingers from her clit and ass, keeping me inside her hot and still quaking pussy, and caressed my head as she passionately kissed me, and breathlessly said with a smile, “Now it’s time for your reward for making me cum so good.” She sat up with a devious smile, raised her hips, and slid me from inside her warmth. She inched forward on her knees, lining me up with her asshole, and let out a long moan as her eyes closed and her head leaned back as she slowly slid me inside. With just a little bit of me in her hot asshole, she started easing me further inside to get used to me, letting out the long moan with eyes closed and head leaned back as she slid me deeper inside her, stopping occasionally to slide up my shaft, before going back down and taking more of me inside her with the pleasurable moan with closed eyes and leaned back head, until she took all of me in and sat on my legs. With my full length inside her hot ass, she slowly slid up and then back down, up and down, up and down, slowly building the momentum until on the downstrokes, she slammed herself down on me, impaling herself with my cock and screaming in pleasure. She kept it up, slowly rising to slam herself down as hard as she could, thrusting me deep inside her, until she felt me jerk inside her. Keeping up her self-imposed anal pounding, Brea implored through her heavy breathing, “Cum for me! Cum in my ass as I cum from you in my ass!” A few more hard thrusts and we both screamed as we came, her stopping her bouncing with me thrust fully inside her as her back arched and her legs tensed, and my hot cum shot deep inside her ass, contracting and pulsating around me. Our orgasms subsided, and she collapsed forward to kiss and hold each other in our arms, both of us trembling from our orgasms and the cold.

As we cuddled, trying to catch our breaths and derive warmth from the other, we both got calls on our cells from our parents, wanting to know where we were. Still holding each other, we replied we were still on the mountain, and we were told to come back to the cabins for dinner. We knew we had to go, but she took my phone, sat up, entered something, saying, “He’s my number,” and held the phone out away from her as she smiled to take a picture of her in her chilly glory. She pressed more buttons, showed me the picture of her with her number with a smile, and dialed it, causing her phone to ring. She manipulated her phone, taking a picture of me in the snow under her, and continued to manipulate her phone, saying, “There, now I have your number too,” showing the picture of me, “so we can text each other,” smiling. With that, we got dressed, gathered our hidden things, and returned to the cabins with this family Christmas already better than any other, but it was only getting started.

To be continued...

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: Best Family Christmas (by Ban-One)

If you guys have been holding off on your comments until the whole story is posted, I appreciate it, but it's kinda long for just one thread, so I broke it up.

You can click here to get to Part 2.