• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Not just huge and fake, but PERFECT

I think i'm pretty on par with your interests. I think Divini Rae is awesome (as evidenced by my pic), and Caylian Curtis I agree for sure. I tend to favor a more glamourous look like those two, as opposed to Shyla Stylez, but she is super hot, but I cant take all the make-up.
What do you think of Danni Harwood? Barbie Griffin? Taylor Stephens? Tiffany Ryan? Alex Hart? Shelley Amber Patterson? Love Gisele? Laura Lee?
Maylene Espensen? Sophia Rossi? (again, if she'd tone down the make-up)
Let me know what you think

Of all those you mentioned, I'm afraid only Shelley Amber Patterson seems to fit my VERY high standards (if you re-read my initial post, you will see that I am VERY particular about the kind of boobs I'm looking for, and while the women you listed all have large breasts, they are all flawed based on my criteria). However, thanks for a great effort, and especially thanks for Shelley the Playmate, I hope I can find more of her.

Fake tits cleavage

how can I post more than 1 pic?

here

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum, hence posting more than one image is not encouraged. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Only OCSM and Content owners are exempted.Post a link instead and that too a maximum of 5 in one thread in 24 hours.Attachments deleted.
Your two images Link added:
http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75642_FFcloud_milf04_123_178lo.jpg
http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75647_FFcloud_tn_116_jpg_123_739lo.jpg

Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I love fake tits!

I agree.... I use too see a milf a few years ago, she was 31 and I was 21. Awesom fake tits, she was like a size 8 with 34dd's. Amazing, got pics as well!