• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Belladonna

Bella--out of all the adult films I've ever seen, one of my now alltime favorite scenes is the crazy contortion sex sequence between Claire Adams and Katrina Kat in "Fetish Fanatic 6". What are the chances you and flexy Tory Lane could do a contorty sex scene like that in a future movie? I would eagerly buy enough copies of that DVD to wallpaper the Vatican if that happened!

At this point, unlikely. But you never know what may happen in the future!

Ok so this may not be the first time someone has asked this, but how come you never have trailers for your movies, bella? I visit the evilangel site to check what new movies there are by the many directors and they all have trailers for the movies and the trailers will sell me on the flick or not. I just want to know why you NEVER have trailers for your movies...I mean all you need is a MAC and you can edit your own clips and make a trailer yourself. It's just frustrating to see these movies by you that have this great cover and great title but I never get to see a trailer....what gives?!

Bella, how r u? u can come to Peru, maybe to visit Machu Picchu in Cuzco, if u do, let me know..maybe i can go there and meet u, and have one less thing i must before I die, lol

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 2321845, member: 78142"]I have no idea :) I hope so, because there are some mainstream actresses that I'd really love to see get fucked!

Who would be your choices for a 1 on 1 and Hollywood lesbian orgy???
Also,have you changed your mind about doing a virtual???

Love you.
xxxxxxx
:blowjob:

hi bella
if i am not wrong i think i saw some strap on pics laurie wallace and you together.
they were the most fuckin amazing photos i ve ever seen, dont you think have another job with her?
you and her... you were really perfect!

Belladonna,

I was watching 'Belladonna's Fuck Me' yesterday and having viewed the 1st scene and the orgy scene at the end I was wondering what's the largest number of guys you've ever had cum on you?

Thanks and well done.

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I'm new here...and I just had to say that finding you on here in person, Miss Bella, has pretty much rocked my fucking world. My husband and I are huge fans. Cheers, love!!!