• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bar hoppping and puplic sex! Part 1

Yes guys, girls, and fans! (assuming I have fans, lol) As the headline reads, Bar hopping and puplic sex! Great fun with a new friend, Party night!.jpg
Jessie! We met though other friends, and hit it off well! Shes awesome! I think Ive attached a picture, but I dont know if it will go though. lol You can always just email me people! Lynnannamarie@aol.com. Anyways, lets get to my story!

So yeah, I was bored on thursday, and decided on going out. It was ether bar hopping, or a movie. I though drinking would be much better then a movie this time! So I decided to invite Jessie and head out to a local bar. She comes to my place before I decied to get ready. I swear she spys on me getting dressed, like I mind at all! lol As I finally do get ready, I see Jessie play with her breasts though a crack in the door. I watch for a few minuntes and start to do the same. After a minute or so of pinching and rubing my nipples while watching her, she sees me, and turns bright red, and stops. "Hey, you can always continue that, or I could!". Jessie didnt say anything about that, but "haha.....yeah, maybe later. Maybe. Are you ready Lynn?" I was ready, for more then just bar hopping now!

Jessie and I get to the first bar, and order a Pink Pussy (The drink) each. Bar looks dead as all hell, but there is a cute guy in the corner with a lady friend. She was an anazon looking woman! Tall, slender and BUSTY! Very sexy! I look at them as they eye me back. By the time I decide on going to their table and talking to them, Jessie is in a conversation with another female. Shes a few years older, and kind of a bigger woman, but cute. I see Jessie is busy enough, and go to make my move. As I get there, the couple are making out. I see the girls hand go up his shorts, and she dosnt get too far up them before is cock pokes out. That was a quick turn on, as I quickly sit next to him. They both retract from what they're doing as I do sit down. "Oh no! please dont stop! I was liking what I was seeing there!" They both grin as they proceed to introduce themselves. "Hey there! My name is Rob! How are you?" "Hey lovly! Im Crystal!" "Hi you two, Im Lynn, and my friend over there is Jessie!" Jessie was still deep in conversation with that woman. "Well, its nice to meet you Lynn" Rob says, as Crystal starts rubbing him inside his shorts again. Im watching his cock get harder, as he looks at my breasts! I give him a small show, looking around as I pull up my shrit and show him a tit. I know he liked it, and Crystal did too! "Hey Lynn, follow me!" Crystal gets up and starts to head to the womans bathroom with Rob in hand. The three of us get inside, and she quickly pulls down his shorts, and his cock comes up like its spring loaded! "Lynn, its your turn, suck his cock!" I get on my knees and start to lick the tip of his large cock! She backs up to watch as I slowly take him into my mouth. No sooner then I do, Jessie comes walking in! "Whoa! Lynn! What the fuck is going on?" Rob then puts his hand on the back of my head, preventing me from talking. Crystal walks over to Jessie and kisses her deeply. Jessie starts to resist, but gives in and starts to feel Crystals tits. Rob gets my undevided intention as he starts to fuck my mouth and pulling my hair. Making me unbelievably wet! "Hey, to two, come down here, I want all three of you on your knees!" Rob got what he wanted! Crystal and Jessie both remove their tops, and are now on their knees in bras. Crystals tits are too damn big for her bra, and her nipples poke right though! He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and puts it in Jessie's. She looked like she was very unsure of this, and backed away quickly. "Hey, I'm just goning to watch this, ok?" Jessie says. Me and the others agree, and continue. He rips off Crystal's bra, and slides his cock between her tits! He pumps nicely as they both moan in pleasure. I decide now, to get totaly nude! I want this cock in my pussy!

Crystal sucks his cock and makes it nice and wet for me. And since ive been wet since I saw Jessie touch herself, I didnt need much help. But, miss "I just wanna watch" desides to do something about it! As I bend over to prepare for Rob's huge cock, I get a surprise! I feel a tounge enter my pussyhole! I look back to see Jessie, eating me out from behind like a pro! My knees damn near buckle as shes doing this! Then all of a sudden, I feel completly streched out, and breathless! Rob slid in his cock fast and hard! I almost cum right then and there! "Fuck her Rob! Fuck her like you do me! Make her cum all over that cock! I wanna taste her pussy juices on that cock!" Crystal says all this while rubbing herself! Jessie is right there next to her, doing the same thing! Rob is now pumping in and out, fucking my very hard and rough! Im cumming all over the place! I look down to see a small puddle of my juices forming! He pulls out to have Crystal suck my cum off it, as I am bent over, trying to catch my breath from all this. I look over to see Jessie now sucking his cock along with Crystal!
"Holy shit you two, im gonna fuckin cum soo hard!" He then pulls away, but before he does, catched Jessie on the chin with a nice shot of cum! He then dumps the rest all over Crystals large tits, almost covering her bust! "My god! That was intense!" Rob says, and the rest of us shake our heads in agreement! "Hey! How about the 4 of us head to the club down the street!" Jessie's idea was the best one yet!

To be contiued for later!
Again, I love to hear comments of what you think of my stories. Feel free to email me! Lynnannamarie@aol.com

~~~~Lynn

lol its a fucking shame that this has been up for four days and there isn't a single comment, although I understand why as I'm guilty myself of just getting off and logging off. But yeah, after the 4th time I gotta say that I love this story and all your others as well, they are brilliant and this is definitely my favourite so far (ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR PIC, HOT!)

Thanks for taking the time to write them for us!

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
That was amazing, myself personally I love public and crazy sex I've done it in a car (in front of her parents house), on a pool table, in the back of a bowling alley and in my room for two straight hours with family home. And has anyone told you that you look like Eva Angelina in that picture, cause you look so dam hot and sexy. I don't any straight male that would reject you.

Due to the many bots, fake people, and the 3 posted shitty stories a day from fake people, I will not be doing another story here. Unless, of corse, I get a good responce from all my fans! Until then, I love you all! Thank you for your support and the awesome comments for my stories!
~Lynn

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
Due to the many bots, fake people, and the 3 posted shitty stories a day from fake people, I will not be doing another story here. Unless, of corse, I get a good responce from all my fans! Until then, I love you all! Thank you for your support and the awesome comments for my stories!
~Lynn

I don't know what the hell is going on in the story and fantasy thread, but its a disaster now.

O... M... G.

I know why this had been here so long without comment... because I'm clearly not the only one that despite being a fan of naughty reading, has stopped visiting this subforum by and large, for the reasons listed below.

~Lynn

:dontgo:

~Lynn

Please don't stop! I am new to the forum and would like to hear more.

ban-one

Works for panties
O... M... G.

I know why this had been here so long without comment... because I'm clearly not the only one that despite being a fan of naughty reading, has stopped visiting this subforum by and large, for the reasons listed below.

:dontgo:

~Lynn

I know, this area used to be pretty good but has really gone downhill, and I've sorta had the same feeling you have Lynn. I had been working on continuing my story, but with all the crap that's here now (and the fake responses), I don't know if I wanna waste my time finishing it to have it lost in a sea of bad stories where no one reads it. So it's stalled out at only about half finished.

Again, I love to hear comments of what you think of my stories.

To elaborate on my "OMG" during my few months on the board I've loved reading your stories. It helps that they're stories from your real-life exploits and not just idle fantasies. You're also straight to the point and not too elaborate, not a word is wasted. In short... an absolutely brilliant read. :drool2:

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Nice read! :D im looking forward to part 2...sounds like he was a lucky guy!

ban-one

Works for panties
You know what? I'll do it FOR YOU REAL people, and awesome fans. I will do my best to revive this page, one dirty BJ in the bathroom at a time!

Yay, for Lynn_Annamarie and her sex stories.

I've decided I'll try to help you revive this section with a few stories myself. And if a few others will share some stories, maybe we can make it worth coming in here again.