• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BangBros wants to make a new site!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ill just throw it out there.. how about making the videos where you pretend the girls are respected a little bit. that would be a nice change.

I think Bangbros is lacking a orgy/party site. Get some stars mixed with first timers (both sexes) and then stand back and let them do their thing. Each scene should have at least 10 participants. Like fuck team five but on steroids. Some other adult networks offer this type of site but Bangbros can do a better job!

What about a site where you convince a lesbian that has never had a dick, to have sex with a guy for the first time.
And you call it "Her First Dick".

Or you have a guy have sex with a lesbian while her girlfriend watches, and call the site "Are you really a lesbian?"

I really like the idea of REAL Indian girls or REAL African girls. Something about the accents and how exotic they are!

Just my opinion!

You should definitely do a site where a guy dressed as a storm trooper tries to pick up women at the mall.

(he should never take his helmet off, by the way)

how about the aateur girls/teens to post their own naked pics always hot

I would also like to see sex scenes filmed in front of an audience. You can script it as the performers asking the audience what it wants to see, or that the audience members simply tells them what to do.

You could probably make an extra buck selling tickets to the event too...

:2 cents:

in another website has My Dad`s girfriend, but i like to see
My son`s girlfriend, an midle-age man fucks his girlfriend`son

how about Handjob with Swallow...almost similar to bigmouthful but this new one should be more like the GIRL only giving handjob and finish the job with her hand and mouth...

Dream Come True...

MILFswallow [Amateurs, Pros Etc] ....

or you guys can come up something similar to INTHEVIP style content....seriously its the best freaking site on the net...

bigger loads, also maybe you can get the dude to cyyum on her ass, face, pussy, tits, back, stomach etc...

bigger loads, also maybe you can get the dude to cyyum on her ass, face, pussy, tits, back, stomach etc...

i love those movies when the girl just is filled up

but there is noway to produce bigger loads

we have seen sites like Fuckedupfacials,feaksofcocks,cumshotsurprise,etc

but they are all fake

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
i love those movies when the girl just is filled up

but there is noway to produce bigger loads

we have seen sites like Fuckedupfacials,feaksofcocks,cumshotsurprise,etc

but they are all fake

Yeah... Please, PLEASE don't do a site like that. We don't need another piece of shit to not watch. Those sites are just annoying.