• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Back at the board again!

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys,.. sorry I t took so long before I posted again... I truly apoligize. But Im back now,..
Just came back from a trip to Barcelona doing a scene for Redlightdistrict and Private.
WOW that first scene was with my best friend Terri summers and Toni Ribas. It was awsome,.. we came so many time I lost count. hahah
We really got into it right from the first start.
So Terri ,.. I love ya GIRL !!!
heheheh
The other scene was for Private and its for the DVD the private life/story of Bobbi Eden. It was in a Cinema and also very hot. !
We have a little surprise for you , but you need to buy the video to see what we done.
I can tell you only one thing for me it was both ANAL. but the other part I won't tell.. heheheh

Ok guys I got to go... I keep you updated , love and kisses Bobbi Eden
014.jpg

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Welcome back (Well-Cum?) as always....

Did you have time to relax and enjoy Barça??

...ps, looking great as always to! ! ! ..

I

I love women

Glad to have you back Bobbi and you just look so beautiful in that pic!!!!!

BTW, :iloveyou: :bowdown:

silentfall

Closed Account
hey bobbi, nice having you back, its been a while since we have had someone from the industry chime in, terri seems to have dissapeared for the moment, she must be on a shoot or something, oh well

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
I was also ver y busy ,.. and was often online for my webcam shows,. but I cant let you guys down,. and I love this board!...
Yes Terri is also busy at the moment, but no worrie she come back soon ! ;-) Love Bobbi Eden

silentfall said:
hey bobbi, nice having you back, its been a while since we have had someone from the industry chime in, terri seems to have dissapeared for the moment, she must be on a shoot or something, oh well

welcum back!!!!!

Ax3C

Banned
JiDoKwan said:
Welcome back & I hope we hear more from you soon.

The thread's two years old, JiDoKwan ... LOL. :D :thumbsup:

The, uh, (AHEM) "member" who posted prior to you went on a SPAM spree earlier tonight and resurrected quite a few old threads from 2003 & 2004.

AsianxxxChick said:
The thread's two years old, JiDoKwan ... LOL. :D :thumbsup:

The, uh, (AHEM) "member" who posted prior to you went on a SPAM spree earlier tonight and resurrected quite a few old threads from 2003 & 2004.

FUCK!!! So I got excited over nothing?!!? :lame:

Ax3C

Banned
alexios_hellas said:
FUCK!!! So I got excited over nothing?!!? :lame:

Unfortunately so ... seems he / she / it resurrected a bunch of threads that were quite popular with Lord Raven / 001 and Phil77 / Scorpion. :eek:

Go figure ... pathetic yet predictable, ain't it? :fight:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Well he appears to be gone now.....:nanner:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.......