• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: August Ames / Lexi Rain

She's really pretty, she just needs to work a bit on how she looks on camera, particularly her cumshot-taking face. Some of her earlier scenes were great, but lately she's been doing things differently. She seems to like bending her head way back, opening her mouth as wide as she can, and sticking her tongue out. That whole combination makes her look really unattractive. She's gorgeous, I just hope she goes back to looking a little better for the camera. I've posted some examples below. She used to do a whole lot of the first picture, but most of her recent stuff resembles the 2nd photo. Obviously I'm nitpicking, but it does ruin her cumshot scenes a bit for me, especially since in some scenes that pose accentuates her acne and crooked teeth.

Old:
untitled-18.jpg

New:
ddd0.jpg

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: August Ames / Lexi Rain

She's really pretty, she just needs to work a bit on how she looks on camera, particularly her cumshot-taking face. Some of her earlier scenes were great, but lately she's been doing things differently. She seems to like bending her head way back, opening her mouth as wide as she can, and sticking her tongue out. That whole combination makes her look really unattractive. She's gorgeous, I just hope she goes back to looking a little better for the camera. I've posted some examples below. She used to do a whole lot of the first picture, but most of her recent stuff resembles the 2nd photo. Obviously I'm nitpicking, but it does ruin her cumshot scenes a bit for me, especially since in some scenes that pose accentuates her acne and crooked teeth.

Old:
untitled-18.jpg

New:
ddd0.jpg

totally DISAGREE with you here, the open wide gaping mouth cumshot is fucking hot! shows she's ravenous for the cum and wants to catch it all in her big mouth! hope she continues to do it.