• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

At the disco

ClubSweethearts

Approved Content Owner
Taken from the free ebook: http://clubseventeen.com/ebook/Sweethearts2.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had noticed them at the disco already. Two girls that couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Just
eighteen by the look of them. Well, they had to be, otherwise they wouldn’t be allowed in. After a
while they went outside where people go for a smoke. But they weren’t smoking: The blonde girl
took the dark one by the hair and kissed her passionately.

When I approached them they apologized. I told them that wasn’t necessary and that they should
continue what they were doing but the dark one left, saying that she had to go home.
I laid my arm across blondies shoulders and shoved one hand underneath her blouse to grab
one of her lovely tits. It was exquisite, round with a velvet skin and a small, stiff nipple.
I pulled her over to a quiet spot where no one could see us. I massaged that little knob with my thumb.

Her tits fitted my hands exactly.

“What would you like to do to me?” she asked, her bright, blue eyes looking at mine.
“I want whatever you want my dear,” I said. I felt her tremble when I took hold of her lovely fanny.
I massaged it with the tip of my finger and she squeezed her thighs together, trying to stop me.
“I don’t know if I want that. I am not used to... men.”

When I carefully stimulated her clit she started to relax her leg muscles and she breathed against
my mouth while I was licking the red, glossy lipstick from her lips.
“I feel like doing it but I don’t have much experience,” she said.

When I took out my dick and pressed the gland agains her warm, wet split she leaned over backward
to let me in. I felt her tits swell up with joy when I entered her warm, slimy tunnel. Once I
was completely inside she squeezed her legs together again and for a second her body went rigid.
“This is wonderful,” she whispered in my ear, “And it is even nicer when I squeeze my legs together.
Doesn’t it bother you when I hold them like that?”
She opened her mouth wide, kissing me with her eager lips.

“This is how I like to kiss,” she said it as if she was talking to someone who was standing behind
me, “I love to kiss like this, with my mouth wide open.”
I felt how she started to ride me, squeezing her thighs together even harder. She felt horny and
greedy for more. With slow movements she took all of my dick into her wet pussy. Then she pushed
it nearly all the way out, only to gobble it up again. The way she moved her blonde pussy over my
dick made me feel light headed.

Her eager mouth reminded me of a blood sucking animal, causing bruises all over my body. She bit
my cheeks, neck and shoulders like a vampire. I thought she was wonderful, especially in the loving
way she was handling me. It was pure lust for life, the way she enjoyed my dick. I only had to stand
still: She did all the work and boy, did she make a top job of it!

Every now and then I could feel her sharp, white teeth scraping over my skin. I couldn’t care less.
I would let her do anything to me as long as she kept on fucking, just as nice as she was doing now
with that lovely soft fanny, rubbing the lust into my dick in a way I never felt before.
“God... you’re such a wonderful, hot girl,” I managed to say and she nodded:
“I don’t think I have ever been this hot and that is all because of that wonderful dick of yours. I can
feel him living inside me, throbbing and thrusting...”

I did my best to move all the muscles in my abdomen to give her even more and her eyes were sparkling
with pleasure when she felt it. I let go of her tits as I thought it was time to have a feel of that
lovely arse of hers but she pushed my hands back again. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it
wide open, offering her naked torso and her soft, round tits to me. She stepped backward so I could
have a proper look at her and then she pushed herself against me once more.

Moving her upper body in large circles she pushed and rolled her tits against my chest. Now I had
two hands free to finally touch her ass. I explored the soft, flexible meat of her behind, following
the crack in the middle towards her little asshole. Moving my hand around I went for her pussy,
looking for her clit so that I could push it against my moving dick, giving it a good massage.

She lifted first her right knee and then her left as if she was trying to climb onto me and I could
tell she was nearing a climax, especially when waves of juice began to flow from her. She was so
horny that you could hear her moaning five blocks away. I shoved one finger next to my dick into
her snatch and soaked it in her juices. Then I pulled it back and licked it. Her juice was delicious
and I kept dipping my finger into her. She thought that a little odd. Apparently she had never come
across a guy that was so hot for her he could literally eat her. But when she noticed that the whole
idea turned her on even more she directed my fingers inside her pussy herself and she looked at the
slimy results every time I pulled them back again.

Never before in my life had I been so hot for a girl as I was with her. It’s true... and I have been with
a lot of girls! But what I felt for her that moment is simply indescribable. I shoved my dick deeper
inside her, trying to give her even more pleasure. Because that was what I was after: I couldn’t care
less about my own feelings.

“Ouch! Not that deep... You’re hurting me that way... I’m not big enough to take all of you!”
I was inside her but not completely. She couldn’t take it all and I didn’t want to hurt her. I just wanted
to please her, nothing more. “I wanted you to feel my balls slamming against your pussy because
I think that you would like that,” I said. “Maybe later, after you have come and he gets a little shorter.
Can I feel your balls against my fanny then?” She looked at me expectantly and in a hot, coarse
voice she asked me again: “You will let me feel your balls against my pussy lips won’t you? Even
after you come and don’t feel like fucking anymore?”

Her fingers found their way below my dick. “I’ve got them. What lovely balls they are..” She held
one in every hand and kept on riding my dick. The flow of her juices increased. It seemed as if she
had opened all the doors to her horniest feelings. She played with my balls, rubbing them against
each other and softly scratching the skin with her fingernails. Her massage didn’t miss it’s effect
and I felt a load of sperm eagerly looking for the exit. I couldn’t keep this up any longer. This lovely
blonde pussy was too much to resist. And on top of it all she opened her fanny with her fingers
and started to jerk me off.

That was the limit. I lost all control over myself and I emptied my sack inside her in such a hefty
way it seemed as if the explosion lifted her off her feet for a second. I took hold of her shaking ass
and she was still lifting one leg after the other. There was a feeling inside my dick that was out of
this world. Even when I was completely empty my gland still felt as if I was still at the beginning
of my orgasm. It did soften a little and she pulled me towards her, holding me by my ass, right up to
the moment that my balls touched her fanny and then she nearly jumped up and down.
“I can feel your balls against my pussy, your balls against my pussy!” She stood on her tiptoes
and then fell back again, repeating the movement several times. It felt as if all of the organs in her
tummy started to live a life of their own. Her lovely warm pussy squeezed around my flesh and she
pulled her skirt up, rubbing her naked belly against my trousers.

Suddenly she went wild. Her whole body shook and sweat was pouring down her face. There was
a blank look in her eyes and she was kissing me, her mouth wide open again. With both hand she
pushed my balls against her pussy and, a little later, she used her fingers on her clit too. I had the
feeling my dick was going to crack and there was no end to the feeling in my gland. I kept coming,
even though I had spent all of my sperm already.

Finally it was over. She opened her legs, leaning backwards when I pulled back, wiping my dick on
her panties that were still on her knees. I massaged my sperm from her fanny by giving her stomach
a soft push, licked her clean and pulled her panties up again. And she was still standing there, her
legs spread, empty eyes and a grin on her face.

That was a fuck I would never forget...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from the free ebook: http://clubseventeen.com/ebook/Sweethearts2.pdf