• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Me Anything [Dare Ya]

DuanCulo

Staff member
i always hear that women prefer girth. but i never hear anything specific. is it that women prefer more than the average girth (4.8, roughly girth of a peeled banana) or is the average girth actually good enough (even though more would be better)?

I look very tired in that interview ,and I hope people dont think I do drugs because I'm totally against that stuff.

No way would anyone think that Candy. I still thought it was a nice way to get to know you better and see you in all your awesomeness

Oh right, question..So you a fan of cuddling? :)

If you could choose one of the following, which one would you choose:

1. An oiled massage, done by a girl. She also massages you private parts (if you want her to)

2. A scented milk bath with muscled naked men standing in each corner of the room (no touching though & please don't ask me how to scent milk, cause I don't know)

3. Horseback riding followed by a picknick with your boyfriend (maybe some kissing & touching, but no sex)

CandyAnn

Official Checked Star Member
number 1
If you could choose one of the following, which one would you choose:

1. An oiled massage, done by a girl. She also massages you private parts (if you want her to)

2. A scented milk bath with muscled naked men standing in each corner of the room (no touching though & please don't ask me how to scent milk, cause I don't know)

3. Horseback riding followed by a picknick with your boyfriend (maybe some kissing & touching, but no sex)

- - - Updated - - -

fruit [strawberries]
You favorite type of kiwi: Fruit, Bird or New Zealander?