• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well here is the thing,I dont want to see any ugly ass dude in a hardcore scene with her.
That's why I prefer POV with her in mind.
Some fans dont want to see her in hardcore and I feel the same way.
I am just like you in the sense wanting to see her with more dildo scenes also and maybe a strap on with someone hot like Sandee Westagte or Nina Mercedez.

Good point. I think a POV scene would be best. I wouldn't want to see some ugly douche in a hardcore scene with her. I just wish she would make a video of her riding/using a dildo. One of my favorite video of Aria was where she rides that clear dildo on a table and finish up in a chair. She was amazing!

... and maybe a strap on with someone hot like Sandee Westagte or Nina Mercedez.

Hahaha, you must be reading my mind buddy :glugglug:! A strap on scene with Aria and Nina Mercedez would make me explode.

caneman

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Good point. I think a POV scene would be best. I wouldn't want to see some ugly douche in a hardcore scene with her. I just wish she would make a video of her riding/using a dildo. One of my favorite video of Aria was where she rides that clear dildo on a table and finish up in a chair. She was amazing!

Hahaha, you must be reading my mind buddy :glugglug:! A strap on scene with Aria and Nina Mercedez would make me explode.

Ohhh! You guy's want to see me in that scene! Since I'm noy ugly and she thinks I'm hot! LOL!

I want to see her take dick. But take it in a classy way. Like a POV style, same as her friend and costar Sunny Leone.

I think everyone here wishes that. Even if she doesn't I want to see more videos of her riding a dildo or even a strap on scene :D

Nope- never want to see her take a dick unless it's in person and it's me.

Ohhh! You guy's want to see me in that scene! Since I'm noy ugly and she thinks I'm hot! LOL!

See above :glugglug:

Greets from Finland, and greets to Aria. One of her fans digs her style and looks.

Like the bondage set very much.
Also, Aria looks so cool in shiny PVC or latex outfits. Those curves, mmm. Nice.

Cheers

-H-