• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you an asshole?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
i'm a nice guy. Whoever doesn't agree can go screw themselves.:thefinger

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
My mom called me an asshole last week.My response? "I'm an asshole,and I'm proud of it."

This thread is bringing us all together one post at a time...

*HUGS*

JayJohn85

Banned
In the past I have been accused of being an ass hole by those who were and still are ass holes themselves. Maybe they should think before they blink then if they don't like being proven wrong. Ass holes don't like being told how it is. And no I don't speak of anyone on here. I speak of IMDb.

IMDb lmfao lmfao!!!!!! Ahh lordy sides sore I am gonna rep now....Such shit reviews!

georges

Staff member
I am judged so I have the whole right to judge others. I always think in a strategic way that means I always profile people who I encounter so I can see who to trust or not, aside that I am respectful and tolerant with people who are tolerant and respectful with other people. I think trustworthiness is a matter of confidence and honesty which is earned over the long run. No, I am not an ass hole.

Lust

Lost at Birth
some kids can be brutally honest so its best to just ask them what they think of you to find out if you're an asshole...for example

Truly the asshole capitol of the internets

Indeed it is.

And the idiot trolls on that site are smarter than the moderators on there. The mods run around nazi style and work over those who the trolls attack. Instead of taking action against the trolls.

Mr Bean must do the hiring when it comes to recruiting moderators for IMDb.

IMDb lmfao lmfao!!!!!! Ahh lordy sides sore I am gonna rep now....Such shit reviews!

I've been on that site in one form or another since 2003 and I have met my unfair share of ass holes. Mind you ANYONE who visits that site on a regular or semi-regular basis will have met some ass holes. It's chock full of them for it to be impossible for anyone to visit that site and not meet a cock head or two.

ALL Idiots on IMDb (mods and trolls) should be made dance the Hempen Jig.

are you an asshole ?

i'll leave that to the judges, i only know i have one :).

I've been on that site in one form or another since 2003 and I have met my unfair share of ass holes. Mind you ANYONE who visits that site on a regular or semi-regular basis will have met some ass holes. It's chock full of them for it to be impossible for anyone to visit that site and not meet a cock head or two.

ALL Idiots on IMDb (mods and trolls) should be made dance the Hempen Jig.

I sometimes read a few of those boards on the odd occasion I look up a film and I can say Ravenholm speaketh the truth.

Seems some assholes beat me to it:thefinger, but to quote the great Denis Leary, "I AM AN ASSHOLE AND PROUD OF IT!"

Then again, I am from Brooklyn, exiled to LA and if that will not turn anyone into an asshole, I don't know what will. LA can suck it:blowjob: I am NYC bound next month.:nanner:

I've been known to be assholish from time to time. I prefer to be penetrating asshole, however. Or being forced to sniff one.

I hope Whimsy doesn't shower again today.