• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are Those Snickers Ice Cream Bars Any Good?

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I see them in the store all the time and am thinking about getting a box. I buy a lot of Haagen Dazs Ice Cream Bars and Klondike Bars and thought I might also like the Snickers Ice Cream Bars. The Twix and Milky Way ones look good too.

snickers-ice-cream.jpg
WAGS+-+MARS+ICE+CREAM.png

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm not a fan of the candy bar, but i think the ice cream isn't bad at all. I do get the occasional Klondike and a more rare Snickers Ice Cream Bar.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
love the snickers ice cream you should try
they're alot better than the original ones :thumbsup:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I'm a sucker for the loose, thin caramel. I don't care for the chewy stuff like in the candy bar.

CrimsonBolt

I imagine there are some good French ice cream treats that are native to your country.
actually i'm not very into ice cream i love the sinckers one
we have also the mars ice cream (i don't think i've tried those one)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I believe all the major brands have ice cream versions out. Snickers, Mars, they are really good.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
It's junk, but kinda tasty junk. The Mars one looks good. What is that? Like Snickers but without peanuts?

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Yeah they're pretty good. Klondike bars are way better though, but maybe that's just me.

I really like Klondike Bars. Last night I had 3 of the Heath Klondike Bars. You just have to be careful when biting the chocolate shell that some doesn't break and fall on the floor. I have a very particular set of skills of unwrapping and folding that keeps my Klondike Bar safe and intact.

4142507292_4029677979.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I really like Klondike Bars. Last night I had 3 of the Heath Klondike Bars. You just have to be careful when biting the chocolate shell that some doesn't break and fall on the floor. I have a very particular set of skills of unwrapping and folding that keeps my Klondike Bar safe and intact.

4142507292_4029677979.jpg

All of those bars are sold individually in 7-11s and Wawas and places like that. Klondikes are just too messy for me. Too hard balancing the melt time with eat time. That's why God created the stick.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8943848, member: 579739"]Yeah they're pretty good. Klondike bars are way better though, but maybe that's just me.

I like those too. Its a once, twice a year treat. Bit of nostalgia tied to those.

CrimsonBolt

Yeah they're pretty good. Klondike bars are way better though, but maybe that's just me.

you should try my white chocolate bar, i'm sure you will like it at the end there a taste of vanilla ladies love vanilla :yesyes: