• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Real Life Titfuck Experiences?

One of my exes had a great rack and so I had many a pleasurable experience with my cock between her tits. Favourite wank bank memory was when we got a bit frisky on the beach outside a restaurant that we had just had dinner in. To give you an idea she is blonde, 5ft 3, nice ass and at that time her tits were huge as she was on the pill.

We always had a pretty decent sex life, she often sucked me off in the car and we used to fuck outside quite a bit. On this occasion we were both pretty pissed and as we walked out of the place I knew what she wanted straight away so we went outside the restaurant, it was dark but pretty sure anyone who was looking would see what was going on. She had a short summer skirt on and a boob tube so the latter was quickly pulled down to reveal her knockers, I went to work on them straight away, licking, sucking and lightly spanking them whilst she got my cock out and started wanking me. She then pushed me onto a sun lounger and pulled my pants down and got onto her knees. After a quick suck she then put her tits around my cock and proceeded to give me a fast and furious tit wank, I knew I wouldn't last long so lifted her up and put her on her back on the lounger and then straddled her with my cock back between her tits. I then pumped away like a man possessed :) for a few minutes (max!) with her licking my bell end every time it broke out and then when I knew I was close offered her my balls for a bit of tea bagging and then fired off in her mouth a large protein load which she greedily gobbled down. We then went back to the room and fucked like maniacs, highlight was dogging her over the balcony!

Wonder what she is up to now!

One of my exes was a latina with natural and firm 36Ds so there were many occasions where I got to titty fuck those fun bags. While we were dating my boss' boss had the hots for her and I used to catch him staring at her tits frequently. Never could stand the mother fucker. One year at the company Christmas party we were getting ready and she was wearing a black dress where she was smoking hot and showing some modest cleavage. We started fooling around but she didn't want to have her pussy dripping all during the party so she opened my slacks and started sucking my dick until I was rock hard. She untied her dress and wrapped them around my dick and started rubbing like a banshee saying give me that cum which I figured she was just "speeding up the process" since we were already cutting it close for the event. I blew my load all over her tits and she continued milking my cock of every drop rubbing it all over her tits. I figured she went into the restroom to cleanup. She came out and I noticed she had added some body glitter on her chest and shoulders.

Few minutes later we went down to the event and as expected the MFer came by our table and was all complimenting how she looked and trying to get glimpses of her tits without being caught. He made a comment her being all shiny and threw in something about the glitter. She told him it was flavored and she dipped her finger in her water glass and rubbed her finger down her cleavage and stuck her finger out he licked it commenting about it tasted like berries. At this point I'm starting to get pissed and she gives me this wicked smile and I started to figure out she was up to something. I noticed he was starting to get a tent in his pants and he excused himself and walked off trying to discretely adjust himself. She told me don't be mad, he just licked berries and "your cream" and busted out laughing. She said paying him back for always staring at her tits got her so horny that we had to leave now to fuck. We didn't even make it back to the room. We found a side conference room where I ate her out until she came which didn't take long and she jacked me off onto her tits again. She rubbed in the cum again said we had to get to the room ASAP. While we heading to the elevator MFer catches up with us and is talking about calling it a night or something but all I'm paying attention to is him going from her tits with moist cum still on them to her wet panties she didn't realize was sticking out of her clutch. Made it back to the room and over the next 5-6 hours was the best fucking of our relationship to that point. By the time we flew back to our hometown my balls were throbbing. Icing on the cake is we broke up but remained friends with benefits (and coworkers) and several years later he looked her up and they started dating....he's her current husband and it's got to drive him nuts knowing I fucked his wife for 5+ years. What he doesn't know is we were fucking while they were long-distance dating. Every once and a while she will joke that one of these days he's going to piss her off enough that she's going milk my dick onto her tits and go home and "make up" with him. I'm counting the days LOL

Great story! I loved the added detail of her teasing ya with that hot titfuck talk. Hope you get your wish get to fuck those titties again soon!

Always being into titfucking. Do it with any gf or shag that lets me. Was with one girl on and off behind my gf back. She was georgous had long dark hair, tanned and sexy as hell. Used to met up with her in public places and she would either wank me off or give me a bj. She wouldnt fuck ina public place unless i had my car with me. Anyway i remember the first time i pulled her up top i was disappointed as her tits were quite small. An a cup although she did have nice pointy suckable nipples. I told her i wished she had bigger tits as i would love to tit fuck her. Anyway that was never an option with her but as i said we had other ways of having fun. She went to uni and i went to australia and i didnt see her for a good 3 or 4 years. When i came back she was well out of my league. She was stunning and was going out with a guy that all the girls fancied. I would smile and say hello but she would just smile or even blank me. One night i was talking to her older sister and she was telling me that her sister used to have a thing for me years ago. I said i knew and that we were together a few times.I told her that her sister was stunning and the prettiest girl i had ever been with. She was shocked we were together as she knew i had a long term gf. Anyway the sister must have told her because the next night i was out and chatting to a girl she kept staring at me and smiling. When i went to the bar she came up beside me and we chatted. We small chatted for a bit and she told me her bf had gone back. She also said there is a party on in a house would i be interested i said sure. Anyway at the house party we were dancing and drinking and she wispered into my ear follow me. So i did. We went into a bedroom and started making out. It wasnt long before i had a raging hard on. She pushed me back on the bed and slowly undressed. Taking of everything until her bra. Years before she would wear a padded bra to make her tits seem bigger. However this time when she took of her bra i could see there was no padding. Her a cups were no double ds. I asked had she had a boob job but she said no. Im just a later developer. I put my head in there and knew straight away they were real. We fucked and it was amazing after i came we were both lying back smoking a j and chatting. Her tits were the topic of conversation. I was complimenting them etc and telling her her nipples are awesome too. She loved heading that. She told me how she used to have no confidence when ahe was flat chested and would have to do things like going off with other girls guys to boost her ego. She reminded me about the first time we met and me mentioning about a tit fuck. She asked whats a tit fuck. I said so u never had one and she said no. Shes being with her bf 3 years and he never mentioned it. She just vaguely rememember me rubbing my cock againt her nipples and saying i wished she had bigger tits back then. I said im going to give u ur first tit job. So i got her to lie back and i straddled her. Putting my big limp cock between her amazing tits. She was laughing and giggling. I started slowly riding her tits and she thought i was mental. She told me to get off her a few times. I said just wait
Before long i was rock hard and she was starting to like feel my big hard cock pushed against her chest and squeezed between her stunning tits. I could see in here eyes how woung up she was and her nipples were rock hard. I stopped ever so often and would slap my cock against her tits and rub my pre cum against her nipples. This drove her insane. She started playing with her clit. I told her to suck the top of my shaft ever so often. Anyway i fucked her tits nice and hard and because i had just cummed i knew i wouldnt again for ages. She rubbed her clit. Finngered herself etc and after a while we ended up fucking again. She came a coulple of times and was covered in sweat. So after she came the secind time i went back fuck her tits again. She was so horny now and rubbing her clit and moaning. Eventually after fucking her tits for ages i came hard. Probably the biggest load i ever shot all over her tits and face. Anyway soon as i was finished i put on a pair of boxers and went to the bathroom which was at the other side of the living room. When i went out there was no music. But i just ran through as i was busting. Walking back everyone was smiling at me. Before one of the guys said someones having fun. When i went in the girl was so happy. She said that was the best sex she ever had. We smoked and slept for a few hours and did it again in the morning twice before we had to leave. She said she was around for the next week and we had to meet up. However her bf arrived back that evening and we never got to hook up for the rest of the week. I didnt see her for years. The next time i saw her she was 6 months or so pregnant and her tits were even bigger. We smiled at each other and she winked.

I got a phone call from her about 2am the night after i had seen. She said she couldnt sleep would it be okay if she called over. I said sure. I was so wasted had spent most of day smoking weed with mates and was so stoned i wondered had i just imagined her call. Anyway about a half hour later a car pulled into my drive way and i looked out my bedroom window and it was her. My house mates were just home from a night out. I didnt want them knowing i was with her as she was married and pregant and they would just give me abuse. So i managed to creep down the stairs let her in and we went up stairs quetly. Once in the room. She told me she couldnt sleep and she has being horny as fcuk the last few weeks. She told me her husband was gone away with his friends. His last big trip away before the baby. She said she was gutted we never got to meet up years before like planned. I told her she looked amazing. She laughed and said i fell like a whale. I said no way she was hot as fcuk. She was wearing a loose sweatshirt, pair of tracky bottoms and a baseball hat. Some girls look hot as fcuk in a baseball hat and she is one. I took off her hat and pulled her closer to me. Her dark brown hair fell down and i ran my finger through it as i kissed her passionately. Soon she had her hand down my pants and was gripping my hard cock tight. I got her to take of her sweatshirt, her bra was nearly busting with tits. They were squeezed together and popping out the top. I took off her bra and reveled her spectacular swollen breasts. Her nipples were longer than ever and aerolas were slightly bigger not crazy bigger like some preganant girls but her tits were a good two sizes bigger. She told me they are so heavy now. I pulled off her tracky bottoms and knickers. I lay down beside her and kissed her round belly. She gripped my cock and said i have been dreaming about this for so long. She got me to stradle her and placed my cock between her huge swollen tits. I slapped my cock against them and rubbed it against her nipples. I could see from the look on her face she was so horny. She sucked my cock as i fucked her tits. After a while she said i need u in me. I had never fcuked a pregnant girl at that time so i was a little nervous. I could not believe how tight her pussy was and it felt so weird at the start. She knew i was freaked so she got on top of me and started riding me. She said look at my tits and not my belly. She was soon riding my hard and fast. My bed was bang against the wall and squeeking as she fucked me hard and fast. She came quickly which made her nice and wet so soon she was sliding up and down my cock with more ease. My room is directly above the living room so my house mates knew i was was getting fucked good and hard. She was so intense so into to fucking more than any girl i had ever being with before. It was like she couldnt get enough. Her face was red and sweat was dripping off her body especially off her big tits. The next time she came she rubbed her clit and she pee'd as she came. Maoning and shouting fccuuuk, yeaahh oooooh etc. After she came. She laid down beside me. Her ass faced into my cock. I put my arm around her shoulder and across her chest and fucked her pussy from behind. She kept looking back and kept saying fuck me hard; pound my pussy with your cock. I was so horny now and started fucking so hard and fast. She came so hard peeing as she came. Her nipples were rock hard and i could feel my balls tighten. I was about to pull out and either cum on her tits or ass or maybe even in her mouth. But she grabbed my cock and slid it back in her pussy. She said cum in me. I said are you sure and she replied i want your cum in me and dont worry i cant get pregnant again and laughed. I continued fucking her and ever trust i could feel i was getting closer. Her sweaty ass slammed against my belly. She kept moaning loudy and kept saying loudy cum in me. I want your fucking cum. Soon i was about to explode she could hear me grunting and getting worked up so she looked back at me and i could see how pleased she was. So made a sexy cum face and bit her lip she staired at me and said give me your hot cum. With that i shot streams of hot cum hard into her pussy. She srieked with delight. After i was finished i pulled out my cock. I was twitching and wrecked she was giddy with excitement. I said i need some sleep can we spoon and go again later. She looked at me and laughed and said no sleep lets just chat for a bit.

Any way we chatted together for a bit. I smoke a j and she had a few hits. It didnt take long for the chat to get back to her tits. I said i cant believe you are the same small titted girl. Especially looking at her now huge heavy tits. I couldnt keep my hands off them. I squeezed them and grabbed them and sucked on her long hard nipples. She had her hand gripped around my ever increasing hardening cock. Wanking me off slowly. Soon enough i had my cock pressed against her tits. Slapping my dick against them and rubbing my cock tip against her hard nipples. She looked at me and said i know u want to. I laughed and said want to what. She said fuck my tits. I nodded my cock and we both laughed. She lay down on the bed and pushed her big tits together. I sat at the top of her bump and slide my cock beweeen them. I grabbed some baby oil and got my cock and her tits nice and slippy. I fucked her tits hard and fast. She sucked my head every so often and i slapped her tits and nipples with my cock. She loved it. I fucked her tits so hard that drops of milk were squirting out her nipples.After about 20 minutes or so she grabbed my cock and sucked me really deep and tongued my cock. My balls were full of cum and i said where do u want it. She said cum on her tits, face and in her mouth. So i did exactly that. I shot two streams across her tits. Shot a huge stream across her face before shooting a couple of hard loads back her throat. She showed me her cum and swallowed it. She said take a pic of her with my cum on her face on her face and tits but never show it to anyone. I said of course i wouldnt ever show. She was so dirty now she was never like that years before. She would only let me cum on her stomach. We chatted again and said the last few weeks she has being crazy horny. She said she freaked her husband out with her demands one night. The rest of the night we chatted and smoked weed. We fucked twice more before she left in the morning. When i got up the next afternoon i had wondered if this was some fucked up weed dream until i saw the pics of her on the phone and a couple of vids one of me fucking her tits and another of us fucking. My house mates were asking who was i with that she was one dirty bitch and could they have her no. I said im sure u were all wanking away while we fucked. The silence made me realise they probably were. Anyway for days they kept asking who it was and guessing different names. Until one day i showed one of them the pic of her with cum on her face and tits and he could not believe it. He told the other guys and they begged to see the pic. I eventually showed them all but said that story never leaves this house. I was a legend to them after that. I didnt hear from the girl for a while until a friend of mine asked me did i remember her. She was a cutie but is a complete stunner now. He said she had a baby girl. He said she always seemed so innocent. She might be hot but i bet you anything she is a shit fuck. I just smiled and said yeah you are probably right.

This is more like a technical description than a story:

Couple of years ago I had an experience with a gothic style girl who had enormous boobs. I already had several titfuck experiences with one of my ex gfs who had a D-cup, but his girl had literally boobs bigger than basketballs, and the best of all, she wasn't fat but just chubby. Pretty average face, but she wore heavy and sexy makeup and had a "madonna" piercing on her upper lip, which really turned me on for some reason.

To be honest, titfucking her was quite difficult. With my D-cup ex, I could easily do it with my 17cm (~6.7 inches) penis in several positions, which of course made me think it's as easy with her, too. However, it was practically impossible to do it when the girl was laying on her back and I was on top of her. The boobs were just so huge and heavy that holding them up was quite uncomfortable although the girl was helping me. I also felt that my cock was just too small for it: there were also absolutely no change to get the tip of my cock into her mouth/get her lick it during the titfuck as my ex often did.

Then she asked me to sit on her sofa and began to slowly deephtroat me (this was actually my first time I got really throated and I had some big troubles not to cum too early). Then she lift those huge boobs on my lap and salivated on my alreadly sloppy cock and her tits, and then began massaging my cock with her boobs. It felt and looked so good I can barely describe it, and once again I had to control myself not to cum too early. Still, it was impossible for her to lick my cock at the same time as the tip didn't even show between those boobs, but she sucked my fingers and kept a very flirty eye contact which was quite hot. Then I took the boobs on my hands and she began to slowly rub my nipples with her fingers. At that point it was impossible to prevent cumming and I just let it happen.

That was some experience to remember, but still I can't imagine how satisfying that would have been if I had very strong arms and had a 9 inch cock. Better for the guys of my size to stay with the D-cups. I had sex with her three times during the few coming weeks until it got really messed up and I had to stop seeing her.

wow, fantastic stuff guys! Loved to hear all the experiences. Also, let me know if the women in your stories do any dirty talk while titfucking. I find that quite hot!

My ex gf used to love for me to tit fuck her!

I would look at her and she could see how hard my big uncut cock was for her. She says give it to me. I climb on top of her legs and start playing with those juicy 36D mounds and rub those pink nipples over and over again. She is so wet and my cock is throbbing. I bounce her tits and start to suck on her nipples. She knows that I am a fan of her tits so she bends over on my face and lets those juggs rub all over my mouth as she rides me. She then asks me if I have ever wanted to tit fuck her? I tell her every single day!!! As I am inside of her juicy pussy holding back my cum and she pulls my cock out telling me to lay back.

She was soaking wet and begged me to fuck her tits. I slid it in and out as her tits bounced up and down my shaft and head and could not take much more! Her giant natural tits were lubed with oil and my pre cum.

She let me pound those mountains until I shot a huge giant load of cock goo all over them. She started sucking on those cream covered tits and that load slid down to her swollen pussy lips.

Titty fucked my ex just a couple times in the past. Funny thing is, she has huge, beautiful 36 double C's, but titty fucking was never really my thing.

One night after the movies we got drunk on my couch. She lay down as I titty fucked her slowly, then I moved up and rubbed my dick and balls all over her face. A weird move sure; maybe it was all the beers I drunk but doing that felt fucking amazing that night...

Last week as I was dropping my kids of at the creche i bumped into the girl from my previous stories. She was just going in and i was coming out. She said we must catch up do you want to meet for a coffee. I said sure. While i was waiting i felt a buzz of excitement. It was her that recognised me as i didnt really see her as she had a big coat, hat and scarf on. While i waited i started to feel guilty. I thought i shouldnt be doing this. I am married but then i thought its only a cofee and chill. I had another moment of guilt and was about to jump in the car but then she came out and gave me a big smile and i knew then i was only going where ever she was. She said is there anyway to go for coffee around here and i said not really but i lived just up the road. So she said great. I will follow you to yours. Back at mine she took off her coat, hat and scarf. She was wearing a tight pink top and light blue sexy sweat pants. She said sorry about her attire but she was planning to go to the gym. Her body was curvy but sexy. She wasnt the skiny flat chested girl i had first met all those years ago or even the hot preganant girl i had fucked 5 years previous. She said she moved back to the area as her husband had a big job in the middle east and she didnt need to work anymore but wanted to be around family. I told her i was married and had two kids. She kept saying it was so nice to catch up. I admitted to checking her out on facebook a few times when i was drunk and we both laughed. I said it must be difficult having your husband away all the time and she said its tough on the kids. I then said u must get lonely. I joked with her about her outfit and said i bet there are lots of guys checking you out at the gym. She said no way that she wasnt as young and skinny as she once was. I said you are hotter now than you ever were. She smiled and her face went red. She then said it was lovely catching up but i better go
Promised myself i would go to the gym. I said ok it was lovely catching up. See u around. After she left i kept fantasing she would come back. 20 mins after she left there was a knock on the door. I smiled. But it was only one of the neighbours. I sat down and watched tv for a bit but couldnt get her out of my head. So i did what any normal guy would do. I went and knocked one out. I kept imagining what her tits were like now and imagined i was watching her work out in the gym. I cummed a huge load. I just sat dowm to eat my lunch and watch an episode of my favourite show when there was a knock on the door. I thought what does the neighbour want now. I relucently went to the door. When i got there it was her. I said hi did you forget something and she said no but could she come in. She sat down and was a little sweaty from the gym. She siad she forgot her towel etc. She said i couldnt stop thinking of you. She said you must think i am so weird. I said no. She put her hand on my knee and leant in and kissed me. I kissed her back. She then slipped her hand down my trousers. I stopped her and said wait. She started appologising and saying i dont know what came over me. I said its not that. I just knocked one thinking of you and doubt i will get it up so soon after. She started laughing. She said thats the nicest thing anyone said to me in a long time. Anyway she took me by the hand and brought me upstairs. She then stripped off out of her sweaty gym clothes. Her tits were amazing. They were 36ds now and her amazing nipples were longer and harder than i ever remembered. Her ass was nice and curvy and perefect for slapping or grabbing. She got into the shower and left the shower door open. She rubbed soap all over her amazing tits and ass and i watched her excitingly. I could soon feel the tingle in my cock as it got semi hard. I handed her a towel and she dried her self. She said how was i now. I inbutton my jeans and she smiled. I see you are alot better. We went to the master bedroom and i sat on the bed. She knelt between my legs and sucked my cock until it was fully hard. She then got me to lie on the bed and lay on top of me. Her tits right against my hard cock. She grabbed some babyoil and rubbed it on her big hot tits. Puahed them together and started fucking my cock with them. She was alot more adventerous than she ever had been. I loved feeling my card cock between her soft big tits. She then lay on the bed next to me and wispered fuck my tits nice and hard for me. I sucked her hard nipples and then placed my throbbing hard hot cock beween her two tits and she squeezed them together and i fucked her tits nice and hard and fast. She moaned in delight. After 10 mins or so i slide my cock down and into her tight wet pussy. She said i love that but i cant do that. My tits are yours though. So i pulled out and slide my cock between them. She rubbed her clit and fingered herself as i pounded the shit out of her tits. She moaned and kept saying i love ur cock and i want your fucking cum, fuck my tits harder. Because i just came before she came i could go forever. Evsntually i felt my balls tighten and i came all over her tits and her face. She smiled. She licked my cum up. Something i wasnt expecting. We both then had a shower together. She changed her clothes and said thanks. I will see you around. Later on that evening when my wife got home she asked how was my day. I said yeah very relaxing and smiled to myself.

For the next few weeks i kepr hoping i would bump into Orla the former flat chatted raven haired godness that was now busty and curvy. Each day i hoped id see her but i never did. I wondered after a while had i day dreamed the whole thing. Until one day i bimped into her. There were some other parents there so she just walked past not even gazing in my direction. I was going out as she went in. I waited in my car for a few minutes but thought she obviously regets our last encounter and i am married anyway. So i went home made myself a coffee and sparked a joint. I hadnt smoked weed in years so i was soon nicely toasted. I had met one of my mates a few nights previously he was still not married he still smoked weed and was telling me about all the chicks he fucked from tinder. Anway when i was leaving he had a little present for me. A small bag of really good weed. After my smoke i lay back in the couch watched some game of thrones and thought i am going to have a nice wank after. Just as i was drifting off into a hazy graphic jean with my hand down my trousers there was a knock on the door. I was so high i was parnoid about who it was and what they wanted and i was also parnoid about my erection. I pulled my dick up towards my belly button anf my belt kept it strapped in. Eventually i went to the door. Just as i got there the sophie was about to get into her car. I said hey loudly and she looked back. She smiled and walked towards me. I said how are you and she said can i come in for a coffee. Once inside the door she said whats that smell. I sheepishly admitted weed and she laughed. Saying you are having a private party i see. She looked at me and said u are waisted. I laughed. She said well u can make me one if you dont mind. I could do with a stress relief. I made her a smoke and she took off her jacket. She had a beautiful tan and told me her and the kids were in the middle east for the last month. Her husband wanted them to move there but she wasnt unsure. She also told me they had a lovely time out there until she found messages and pics on her husbands phone. She hadnt confronted him about it but it was clear he wasnt too lonely with out her.
She had a smoke and she told me she didnt know what to do about it. She said she felt better for getting it off her chest. I could see from her eyes she was wasted and she laughed this is good stuff. I said i know and joked with her are u really here. She moved closer before straddling me on the couch and looked at me closely and said i think so before laughing. She said weed makes me so horny. I said yeah i know before placing her hand on my hard cock. She laughed that was fast and i said i had that before you arrived and she laughed how come i didnt notice. I told her about how i hid it and she laughed. We were soon kissing and she then took off her black top and bra. She looked so hot her body nkce and tanned and her tits still white. She said she coulnt go topless in the middle east or she would have being arrested. Her stomach and ass were tighter and she had no fat. She had clearly lost some weight. She must be working out alot i thought. She climbed off me and kneeled down between my legs on the couch. She unbuttoned my belt and started wanking me off. She soon was licking my long shaft and balls. Before sucking me off. Once she got my cock nice and wet. She pressed her tits together and smiled at me. Want to fuck these titties and i nodded with my cock we both laughed like crazy. She pushed her tits together and i fucked those hot soft white tits. Felt amazing having my cock between them and i could tell she enjoyed it too. After a while i felt my balls tighten and i couldnt help but shoot stream after stream of hot cum all over her big tits and onto her face. She smiled and tasted my cum and said yum. Before taking it all in her fingers and eating it all up. She lay beside me and we both fell asleep. A couple of hours later we both woke up to the sound of one of my neighbours lawn mower. We both were startled at first but laughed and said that was fun before realising the curtains were open. Hopefully no one saw anyhing as the couch mostly blocks the view. She said do u mind if i have a bath before i go i am all sticky. I laughed and said of course.

After Sophie had a bath. I got her a towel. I expected her to rush away. I am sure like me she felt a little guilty as we are both married. But after she dried herself she dropped her towel and said now its my turn. I looked at her and knew what she meant so i dropped to my knees and parted her pussy lips with my fingers. I ran my tounge around her clit and up and down her pussy lips. Before sliding my tongue into her pussy. I then picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom. I tongue fucked her as she lay on the bed and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I tongue fucked like crazy. Not stopping when i was tired i kept going as i remembered she didnt want to fuck. I grabbed her ass and bobbed my head in hard and fast and i could feel her squirm in excitement soon my face was covered in her juices and she maoned loudly. When i looked up her face was all red and her eyes were a picture of satisfaction. She said come here you and put her hand down my trousers and gripped my hard cock. She slowly wanked me off before started to suck my cock. Once she had my cock nice and wet she said fancy fucking my tits? I smiled and pushed her back onto the bed. I straddled her, pushed her tits together and i slide my cock beween them. I fucked them slow and hard at the start my cock tip hitting her chin. Before fucking them faster. She kept saying i love your big cock between my tits and maoning in pleasure. After a while she told me stop. She got me to lie on the bed and she sat on top of me. She gripped my cock and lowered her pussy down on me. I said are u sure and she said ssshhhh. I loved how my cock felt in her warm wet pussy. She rode me maoning in delight. Biting her lip as her tits bounced. She leaned in every so often soni could feel her tits in my face or suck her hard nipples. After a while she got of me and i fucked her doggy. She kept saying harder and moaning loudly as i slammed my cock into her pussy. Her tits shaking uncontrollably. She kept looking back and showing me her teeth as she moaned in delight. She came loud and hard and i soon after pulled out my cock and came into her open mouth. She swallowed every drop of my cum. She then got up and got dressed and left without a goodbye. I was about to fall off to sleep when i heard a carvinnthe drive. When i looked out it was my wife she was home early. She must have missed Sophie by a couple of minutes. I hurridly got dressed and tied up the bed etc. Went down stairs where my wife was less than happy. I thought did she Sophie leave or what. She then said arent you getting too old for that. I said for what neverously. She said smoking weed. To which i laughed and said you are never too old and kissed her on the cheek