• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

An unexpected turn

Things didn't work out with Becky and Jessie, it was just too much work. I was getting in touch with my friends a bit more. My best friend Lana, who I hadn't seen in what felt like forever, decided to take me out to the capital and get dinner, drinks and stay the night in a hotel.

Lana had been working hard in the gym and she is like Kiara Mia. After dinner and drinks we went back to the hotel. We had had a good few drinks but weren't wasted, Lana sat on the couch as I sat on the bed. "I can sleep in the couch tonight since it's a double bed" I said.
"Come on, don't be silly, we can both sleep in the bed" Lana replied.
We chatted away, Lana went and got changed into a long white low cut top, almost clinging to her narrow waist then going out over her wide hips. I changed down to my boxers and we both sat on the bed. Lana was very fidgety, playing with hair, holding a cushion in front of her.
"You ok?" I asked.
"It's just really good to spend time with you again, you've been so preoccupied with all these other girls that I was worried I was losing you. These girls aren't good enough for you anyway. I should know since I've been the one constant in your life. We've known each other, what 20 years?" She said.
"Has it really been that long?" I asked.
"Yeah and for years I've sat by and done nothing."
Lana paused and became a bit more fidgety, she came over towards me, hesitated and moved back.
"Lana, what's up? You're acting weird" I asked.
"There's something I really want to say, but it could change everything" Lana said.
"See all those other girls, not one of them has compared to you" I felt my heart racing at the risk I had taken by saying that.
It got a little smile from Lana, she then came over and whispered "Ive recently been thinking what it would be like to sleep with you"
She then went back to where she was sitting and hid herself behind the pillow in embarrassment.
I tried to grab the pillow away from her, I told her how beautiful she was. "You're just saying that" she said.
I pulled the pillow away and put my hand on her thigh, and looked at her.
"You do realise there's no going back if we do this" she said.
I moved my hand up her thigh and had my thumb massaging her pussy through her thong. "Oh my god, are we really doing this?"
Lana clocked my ever hardening cock through my boxers and placed her hand on the bottom of my abs, just at the waistband of my boxers.
We paused then intensely stared at each other, suddenly we started kissing. It was intense, Lana then moved her hand into my boxers and wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking it. "You've been hiding this the whole time!?" She asked.
I slid a finger inside her thong and felt her wet pussy. "I can't wait any longer, I need you right now" Lana said, she took off her thong and my boxers, got on top of me and slowly eased down onto my cock, letting out a gasp as she did. I pulled her top off lifting it over her head, to reveal her incredible tits. "My god, Lana, these are so big and soft" I said as I massaged them as she started grinding on me.
I started licking and sucking her hard nipples as she slowly started bouncing up and down on my cock.
We then started kissing again. "You have no idea how happy I am" Lana moaned. "Oh I definitely do!" I said as she continued to bounce on me. She then put her hands on the headboard as I put one hand on her ass, it was just as soft as her tits.
Lana started riding me hard then we both started cumming together. I think we both came earlier than expected.
"Oh my god, that was amazing!" I said.
"You're telling me!" Lana said breathlessly, still on top of me.
"Why the hell have we never done that!?!" I asked.
"Cause you've been with other girls" she replied.
"Yeah I've no answer to that"
Lana then lay beside me, then lay her head on my chest "You do realise we've taken a massive risk in doing that" Lana said.
I ran my fingers through her jet black hair. "I have absolutely no regrets" I said.
We talked for a bit before Lana fell asleep, it must have been about 3am at this point. It took me ages to fall asleep, my heart was still racing, thinking about what had happened.