• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alaska Governor Palin to resign

sad thing is America wanted a black president and they got it now you hear we need a female to run America who knows if it will be her.

good news aslong as she is around lisa ann and saturday night live will have plent of palin jokes and stuff to use

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
:rofl::laugh::rofl2:What a way to cheer people up after a very depressing two weeks.

Fuckin' eh! I've been laughing for the past ten minutes. When my phone started lighting up, I knew who it was: my pal, whose wife hates Palin like dogs hate cats. He told me the cookout might start late tomorrow, cause he's turning their phone off right now and they're going to screw like they haven't since their wedding night.

Her sister (another Palin hater) is my occasional gal-pal, and she's going to be at the cookout tomorrow too. So it looks like this is going to be a hot & sex-filled weekend for me too. Hot damn! Thanks, Sarah. I knew you'd eventually be good for something! :nanner:

She didn't give any reason for the decision so I'm going to go ahead and assume there's some major dirt about to be released that she tried but failed to cover-up.

:cool:

Yeah, that seems like a fairly safe bet, as this will totally make her look like a lame quitter/loser if she's just stepping down for "personal" reasons. She was up for being VP right after squeezing out a kid with Down's Syndrome, then after that didn't pan out she was all about working for Alaska. So quitting now just makes her look like she's giving up on working for Alaska and its oh-golly-gee-so-wonderful citizens (who she imagines as one big right-wing chunk like herself).

I think *politically*--when she bashed "spread the wealth" on the campaign trail, but went out and continued the Alaska Big Oil "citizen revenue check distribution policy," that she had fucked herself politically.

I guess Mitt Romney is now the leader of the GOP?

No, remember, it's the fresh, young blood of Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh who are the leaders of the GOP now! ;)

Fuckin' eh! I've been laughing for the past ten minutes. When my phone started lighting up, I knew who it was: my pal, whose wife hates Palin like dogs hate cats. He told me the cookout might start late tomorrow, cause he's turning their phone off right now and they're going to screw like they haven't since their wedding night.

Her sister (another Palin hater) is my occasional gal-pal, and she's going to be at the cookout tomorrow too. So it looks like this is going to be a hot & sex-filled weekend for me too. Hot damn! Thanks, Sarah. I knew you'd eventually be good for something! :nanner:

:rofl::1orglaugh:rofl:

Ha, that's Sarah Palin, "Goin' away and gettin' you laid!" Hey, that should be a campaign slogan.

She's told her friends that she's leaving politics. By what she did today, even her supporters admit that she's likely shot herself in the groin.

I've said since early on that Palin is the Danica Patrick of politics: all show and very little go. How could you take someone seriously when they claimed to be a conservative, but didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was? And she said she was a "fiscal conservative", but she imposed a windfall profits tax on oil companies? And lying about going on foreign trade missions?! She constantly ducked important functions and lied about where she was - even within the past few months. There was just SO MUCH about this twit that screamed fake & fraud.

My guess is she'll write some books and make a boatload of money, being famous just for being famous: just like Danica Patrick.

All very good points.

I would agree with her impending book touring but I would tend to think she'll just become another parakeet in the right's "echo chamber". Making tons of money off of the 20 percenters who live to fill up their bookshelves with the same regurgitated tripe written and re-written over and over again by the "usual suspects"....IF even they can follow her sentences to nowhere.

Speaking of which, any of you cryptographers have a clue as to what this walking question mark is trying to say here?

"Once I decided not to run for re-election, I also felt that to embrace the conventional Lame Duck status in this particular climate would just be another dose of politics as usual, something I campaigned against and will always oppose," Palin said in a statement released by her office.

"It is my duty to always protect our great state. With that in mind, my family and I determined that it is best to make a difference this summer, and I am willing to change things, so that this administration, with its positive agenda, its accomplishments, and its successful road to an incredible future, can continue without interruption and with great administrative and legislative success," she said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090703/ap_on_re_us/us_palin_resigning

Presumably Gov..who but you would know definitely that you're not running for re-election??

So, what do we do with "Drill! Baby Drill!" now? Who do we pass the torch on that catchphrase now? :quickly glances at Mark Sanford:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I hope that this will stop her from getting on the news, people talking about her, or me ever having to hear about her again, but I know it won't.

I hope that this will stop her from getting on the news, people talking about her, or me ever having to hear about her again, but I know it won't.

sorry, won't happen. this is part of the larger plan to run in 2012. she's gearing up.

should make good comedy!

Maybe she will join with Dan Quayle in 2012 and they will have a Palin/Quayle ticket. What a Republican juggernaut that would be. :1orglaugh

Juggernot.:glugglug::1orglaugh

Any truth to the rumor that she wants to play herself in the sequel to "Nailin' Paylin"?

Or that she's been traveling to Buenos Aires to visit a guy named Raul?