• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AIM Healthcare Fundraiser is set for November 11th!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
On Wednesday, November 11th there will be a red carpet and star studded, who's who of the adult industry event that will be hosted by representatives from both the Licensed Adult Talent Agency Trade Association (L.A.T.A.T.A.) and the Adult Industry Medical Healthcare Foundation (A.I.M. Healthcare)!

Nine agencies have joined forces to help create extra money for this cause: L.A. Direct Models, GoldStar Modeling, Adult Talent Managers, Lisa Ann’s Talent Management, Spiegler Girls, Type 9 Models, World Modeling, A-List Talent, and Foxxx Modeling

Door proceeds for this event will be split equally between LATATA and AIM – donations to AIM alone at the event are most welcome and can be made with checks payable to AIM Healthcare Foundation.

If you can not make it to the event, or rather leave an anonymous donation, you can do this via the AIM Healthcare Website.

This fundraising event will be held at Les Deaux Nightclub, which is located at 1638 N. Las Palmas Ave. in Hollywood, CA. The event starts at 9pm and if you would like to RSVP a spot, get media credentials, or obtain more information, you can contact ryan@kingryanevents.com.

Heidi Hanson

Official Checked Star Member
Bring pix you have of me and I will sign them for you if you are there! I will be attending with producer friends, Charlotte Vale, Brooke Lee Adams, Mia Solano, and more!! See you then!

xo
Heidi

kewl :cool:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Held on Remembrance Day.

That is so classy.

^ oh wow Raylene's gonna be there!

Heidi Hanson

Official Checked Star Member
Make sure you find me and bring whatever it is you want signed.. Will be wearing a red dress and sleek ponytail...

who ever goes there, please post pics of Raylene at that event and have her join freeones forum :)