• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Affilliates...

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone who has done the affiliate business...? How do you go about it? Is there any money to be made from it?
I mean can a person eventually make a living from it? Do´s and don´ts? Any information is more than welcome.
Thanx!!

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Of course you can make $ as an affiliate, or the system wouldn't be in place. AaliyahLove.com wouldn't be half as successful as it is now, without all of the traffic and sales my lovely affiliates send me.
How successful you are depends on how much traffic you have, but more importantly, what KIND of traffic you have. You need target the right kind of traffic for the right kind of websites or it won't convert, and you won't get any sales.

I know plenty of people who make over a thousand dollars a month doing affiliate sales. But it's a lot of work, and it's a daily job. Just like anything else, the more dedicated you are and the more time and effort you put into it, the more money you will make.

Of course you can make $ as an affiliate, or the system wouldn't be in place. AaliyahLove.com wouldn't be half as successful as it is now, without all of the traffic and sales my lovely affiliates send me.
How successful you are depends on how much traffic you have, but more importantly, what KIND of traffic you have. You need target the right kind of traffic for the right kind of websites or it won't convert, and you won't get any sales.

I know plenty of people who make over a thousand dollars a month doing affiliate sales. But it's a lot of work, and it's a daily job. Just like anything else, the more dedicated you are and the more time and effort you put into it, the more money you will make.

Thank you so much for your input! I am in between work and thought I could mix a little pleasure with a little work... Btw you are gorgeous!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
were you going to try your hand at webmaster work then? you gotta be pretty dedicated.

I was thinking via blogs, forum and that sort of media. When you see the amount of likes on blogs there got to be at least a few that clicks and get lucky...Im not really sure what you meant, sorry...