• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A GOOD movie pay site

I'm so sick of HotMovies.com. I signed up about a year ago and they were pretty good. But for the past few months the site is CONSTANTLY freezing, stopping, or giving me a low connection speed (60-100kbs) that the picture quality is horrible. What a waste.

I'm looking for a site with a big selection of new releases and some that were released w/in the past 10 years or so.

Any suggestions helpful.

LeftJab3

From my experience, I'd recommend VideosZ !

Always good connection speed, support of download managers, good movie portfolio. Nice variety of older movies and always some pretty good new additions. Video quality is very good.

Just have a look, if you aren't looking for any special niche or fetish and want a good, broad selection of DVD movies to download, you can't go wrong with them.

FarBM,

Thanks for the info. This site looks much better--and the price is right. $29.95 for unlimited?! I'm going to have to check it out. Whoa...

I recommend Jizzbomb; sub also gives you access to NewSensations and heaps of other sites.

Right, nurse, deluxepass is great, too. Same owners as VideosZ. I like the search by actor/studio/genre a bit more than the multiple sites in different niches with one pass approach of deluxepass, but in quality and quantity both sites are even...so just a question of personal taste.

bergstrom

Closed Account
Farbeyondme said:
From my experience, I'd recommend VideosZ !

Always good connection speed, support of download managers, good movie portfolio. Nice variety of older movies and always some pretty good new additions. Video quality is very good.

Just have a look, if you aren't looking for any special niche or fetish and want a good, broad selection of DVD movies to download, you can't go wrong with them.

Do not join videoz.com. U can't downlosd the videos and watch them because they use licencing software so u'll need to remember your password EVERY time u watch it. Real pain.

videobox.com is better. no licences.

H1

Can't remember to have ever seen any DRM locks and I can assure that this kind of lock is definately not applied to the mpg and avi (technically not possible) versions of the movies you should prefer to wmv (because of much better quality) anyway.

Tgunz262 said:
I'll second www.deluxepass.com. Excellent group of sites.

Well I won't third it as the videos on there are never updated as there still the same they had 3 years ago.Not only that but most of there sites have the same contents of the others.So its just the same old,same old over and over again.

It is only any good if you've not been a member before or of any other site like that.