• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Christmas hypothetical

In the spirit of the season (and because I am currently high) I pose to you the following scenario.

Imagine a world in which the only way to receive Christmas presents is to have them delivered by Santa Claus. You are not allowed to exchange gifts amongst yourselves. Signing up to receive presents from Santa is free and an infinite number of people can sign up. The only condition attached to getting presents from Santa is that he will have a bowel movement in the master bathroom at the conclusion of which he employ a single flush. The unpleasantness level of the state in which Santa will leave your bathroom is inversely proportional to the quality of the gifts you will receive (the worse the state of the bathroom, the better the gifts Santa will bring). Understand, if you do not sign up to receive presents from Santa you receive nothing and Christmas is just any other day.

Note: You will be expected to clean the bathroom personally and by yourself. I have had too many people say that Santa will bring them a billion dollars and then they never have clean the portal to Hell he turned the bathroom into. This is not the lottery. Nobody gets a billion dollars for Christmas. Secondly, the horribleness of the bathroom will "scale to your level". If one is a new parent who has gotten to the point where they can eat a sandwich while changing a diaper, Santa's magical lower intestine will account for this and the bathroom will be sufficiently awful for this person.

Would you be okay with this arrangement? What are some gifts you would like to receive and what do you think receiving those gifts would do your bathroom?

I'll start. I would like a Playstion 5 God of War: Ragnarok bundle. This would almost certainly come with a clogged toilet and water overflowed from the bowl when Santa flushed so I have to clean that up. Santa also left numerous cigarette butts on the floor around the toilet just to be a dick.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would play the game for....................
1969 Dodge Super Bee. 440ci 6Pack , with a 4 speed.
1969-Dodge-Coronet-Super-Bee27.jpg

I would expect a clogged toilet, and an upper decker, and a stench that requires several candles, and an open window for 24 hours. I would also think, he would likely toss shit covered toilet paper in the waste basket, instead of the toilet.

I'm practical, so I'm wondering what I'd get if he took a perfectly civil shit, leaving nothing behind and everything as he found it.
I'm guessing that the privilege of using my newly installed toilet seat is worth a Big Mac. Which is fine, I'm not going to turn down a free lunch.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would think you would get a key ring, with the initial of your first name. The cheap kind like you get at a gas station checkout counter.